Reviews for A Student's Desire
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Funny ending nice work
The Red Star chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Another well done lemon chapter. It captures both characters quite well. That said, once again, there are errors. There are times when you meant to use a contraction, but failed to do so, instead using "I". Once again, you have a bit of trouble with a name, this time with "Xenoheart", which is actually "Xehanort". As you said, though, some of the names in Kingdom Hearts are hard to get right. There is also at least two instances of improperly used words, one being "bread creaked" instead of "bed creaked". Read carefully, and you'll spot them.

As far as lemon chapters go, this was quite good. Keep at it!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I really like this story. Naruto/Aqua is another of those rare pairings that just seems to fit. The two of them together is highly believable. You did a great job capturing Aqua's character.

In spite of that, it's not without errors. You have instances of using "her" instead of "his", along with a few missing words. All in all, they don't really detract from the story, though they should be fixed when you rewrite this.

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
loved it..and damn naruto is a fucking man whore with all the lemons you got him in omfg.
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I have not played birth by sleep yet, but it rumor that If they make KH3 that Aqua will be back again.
animegamemaster6 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Good chapter. The hair thing was a nice touch.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Nice job on this chapter.I look forward to seeing how things go in the next chapter.
Phibriglex chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
uh little mistake cuz i think u copy n pasted twice, cuz the story is like... well u know what i mean. u pressed ctrlv once too many
DarkMegaSF chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
What is with this chapter. The story content is repeated in this.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I actually got a fanfic idea cause of this...Naruto as a weapon user bloodline granted by Kyuubi and 12 other spirits sealed inside him..

807/org-79092_

U guess who it Im sealing the orginization into naruto and having them teach him!

This also means he will have multple elements...

I can ee a few already

DemyxWater

LarxeneLightning

XaldinWind

AxelFire

Im not sure about who would be earth...

and then the others may be sub elements or non elemental.

i may not get to use this so if u want,u can use it
XIII-Kuro Neko chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this story is genius
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Nice job on this chapter and I look forward to seeing how things go in the next chapter.