Reviews for Great Great Minds Againest Themselves Conspire
peruser chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
damn. The sad thing is that with the reality of how cruel teens (people in general) can be situations like this have already happened in real life. Glee is mostly a light and humerous show. But the torture Kurt faces on a daily aren't really laughable. This story is kind of sadly accurate.
SweetTormentedAngel chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'm usually not a fan of tragedies but was in the mood to check a few out. I must say, your story was great. I liked how deep it was and how real it got. I loved how you showed how bad bullying can get. Great work
Misa chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was so good!

I love how you didn't give the narrator a name, so that it kinda got more personal, if you know what I mean.

This was just mindblowing, I really liked it.

Plus, I am a HUGE PucKurt shipper, so that made it even better, even though you killed off both of them :/

Great work!
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This fanfic really struck a cord with me. Fanfics are supposed to be fun (and most often then not sexy), but every once in awhile someone writes something that tackles a major emotion or problem.

Reading this just blew me away. I absolutly love it when I writer takes a real problem and puts it out into the world. I'm not ashamed to admit I choked up when I read this.

Something similar happaned to me in highschool, though not as drastic. A boy who was often bullied or shunned brought a knife to school and pulled it out on the bus. He was quickly detained and no one was hurt but I always wondered what could have happaned. We shared lunch, one class, and the bus home, but I never talked to him. Maybe if I said hi to him, or invited him to eat lunch with everyone, it never would have gotten that far.

Thanks again for writting this.
Genevia chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow, that is NICE. I loved how dark Kurt was and how he executed his revenge. Keep writing!

Higgles and Wuggles,

Gen
MournfulSound chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
oh my god!

you killed off Finn, Azimio, Karofsky, Puck, Quinn, Kurt, Steve, Justin, Mark, Seth, Ted, and narrator!
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was amazing! Like oh my god amazing. Who was the person who was narrating? Such a great story.
abby1234 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OH MY GOD! This was incredible! One of the best fics I've ever read! The images were unbelievable, the amount of raw emotion...wow. This blew me away. Amazing job!
sexylips chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
omg that was sooo good i loved. I dont normally like these kind of fics but this one was brilliant loved it hope you wriye some more fics
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was just awful and horrible but in the MOST AMAZING WAY.

The emotions were just so raw and shocking.

I would love to know if this is suppossed to be from the reader's point of view or one of the other character's.

But this was seriouslym just. Wow.

I do believe there is a Brad in there though, during a dumpster scene. Not sure if that's intentional. But other than that, this is amazing. Great Jon.