Reviews for Colored Animals
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I just watch the show today, it's awesome. I really love Kato he so cute, genius and multitalented. I love Britt but I was dissapointed Kato wasn't the green hornet, he did pretty much everything and is more good looking and better fighter than Britt

Anyway THIS IS SO SEXY and awesome and entertaining just what I have been looking. Please write more of this pairing! I want Kato to top
Melody of Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is just perfect.
S. Yang Lau chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
very enjoyable!
tyhyin chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this. I wish that there was more Green Hornet slash out there. I think you got their voices down pat especially Britt's. I hope you write more.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Bahaha that was so freaking cute! Favee

ja ne!
x-No-Longer-Here-x chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Heh, I love it. This couple needs more fanfiction. I just watched the movie today and i was like "Damn, Kato and Britt would make a hot couple" so i turned to fanfiction! XD Fanfiction has everything, no?
E.A.V chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice! I had to read it twice just to get the full impact! I loved the pink panther pickup line, and then "I'm playing hard to get." was a genius follow-up to it!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I ADORED the last line!

This story is made out of pure awesomeness.

Really, it is.

Moremoremoremoremoremoremore-

To answer your question:

Yes, I did very much enjoy it.

MOAR! I need MOOOOAAAR! :D
Hospital chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This had to be my absolute favorite fiction I've ever read, and trust me, that's a lot.

You are amazing. Write more on this pair :)
Nata-chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
More please... *drooooooool* !
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
lol LOVED IT! THEY ARE SOOOOO GAY! Although I can never decide who should top plus Britt isn't exactly hot.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I LOVED it. so cute, you should write more of them
xapplekiss chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was awesome. Jesus! You should write more !:D
pinkluver93 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*blushes* There needs to be more stories like yours!

Great job! I hope you write more oneshots :)))))
scratched chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is an amazing little one-shot! I hope you write more for this pairing because you matched them beautifully. The story itself was perfect and I giggled alot near the end. Please keep up the good writing!