Reviews for Diamonds are forever
ok this story started out really good but then went to hell no way should she just be ok with everything he has done and they way he has acted in the past and now she is just gonna roll over and do what he wants lost interest in this once she became a push over
jk chapter 8 . 6/16/2015
let me get this straight.
back in high school Edward fucked a lot of sluts
he stayed away from bella because he thought he wasn't good enough for her

years later...hes a waaaay bigger whore but now he thinks he can be the man for her?

so she gets him in worse is that right?
I hate this Edward...just let him die of aids already and give bella a man that hasn't fucked everything female...
btw...since Edward only fucks nasty sluts how many stds has he had? surely hes at least got herpes or something
jk chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
its another bellas a virgin and Edwards a huge slut story?
why do people write so many of these?
he can be with wmen without being a disgusting whore
jk chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
why did she leave? she didn't even find someone to take home! Edward said he usually picks up a girl every Friday...that's like 48 a year! oh hes a total skank the right thing writer..have bella forget about this skank and move the fuck on!
no one wants bella with a whore!
jk chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
bellas fucking sad and pathetic
jk chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
if she got her "resolve" back I the day then why in the fuck did she faint when she say jane kiss him? she should be over that fucking manwhore by now!
jk chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
oh good another story where Edwards a whore...wth?

but he liked bella in high school? but what he was too busy fucking around to do anything about it? what the fuck is wrong with him
and whats with the "well shes offering its not like im gonna turn her down"
if you don't want to be with someone why in the hell would you let them touch you? oh that's right only a whore would do that
I don't want bella with a whore!
wantonlytoread chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
So sad, another good story left unfinished. I enjoyed reading those 17 chapters for the third time.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Pls update soon
I love the plot
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
11/06/13 - just finished re-reading this / hopefully someday life will allow you to complete this / hope all is well
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
WOW! I just started reading this story and couldn't stop because it's absolutely amazing. I love how you incorporated the meaning of diamonds in each chapter. I love how Edward is finally realizing what he was missing and is doing something about it. What I don't like is how he went about things, especially not changing his locks knowind Kate had made a key, he just assumed that crazy bitch would stay away after his parents spoke with her. I'm not to happy about how easy Bella is making things for Edward, she should have made him work harder in winning her over, but I can understand why also, since she's had a crush on him in forever. But that said, Bella has been given an out, in a way if she trully loves him and wants to find out if he trully loves her, she should take the out and let him fight for her and not have a contract over their heads. Bella needs to take charge, and now is the time to find out if he truly loves her for who she is or if it was the contract of getting married. If she gets out of the marriage contract will he chase her? I think he will and I think he will say he's sorry once more for Kate's intrusion, at least I hope. And when he does come after her, it will be because the both wanted it, not because of a contract. I love this story, its amazing and I can't wait tor read more, so please, please update soon. Thank you for sharing this amazing story. YOU ROCK! Narcy '-)
FilipaGouveia chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
ohh such a beautiful story..
frances1987 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Love the story cant wait to read more
RoniMarie10 chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
This is a really good story, I hope Bella does end up marrying Edward. I hope you plan to update soon! :)
vickilouise chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Eeeeeee this needs to be finished lol!