Reviews for Diamonds are forever
wantonlytoread chapter 1 . 3/30
So sad, another good story left unfinished. I enjoyed reading those 17 chapters for the third time.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
Pls update soon
I love the plot
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
11/06/13 - just finished re-reading this / hopefully someday life will allow you to complete this / hope all is well
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
WOW! I just started reading this story and couldn't stop because it's absolutely amazing. I love how you incorporated the meaning of diamonds in each chapter. I love how Edward is finally realizing what he was missing and is doing something about it. What I don't like is how he went about things, especially not changing his locks knowind Kate had made a key, he just assumed that crazy bitch would stay away after his parents spoke with her. I'm not to happy about how easy Bella is making things for Edward, she should have made him work harder in winning her over, but I can understand why also, since she's had a crush on him in forever. But that said, Bella has been given an out, in a way if she trully loves him and wants to find out if he trully loves her, she should take the out and let him fight for her and not have a contract over their heads. Bella needs to take charge, and now is the time to find out if he truly loves her for who she is or if it was the contract of getting married. If she gets out of the marriage contract will he chase her? I think he will and I think he will say he's sorry once more for Kate's intrusion, at least I hope. And when he does come after her, it will be because the both wanted it, not because of a contract. I love this story, its amazing and I can't wait tor read more, so please, please update soon. Thank you for sharing this amazing story. YOU ROCK! Narcy '-)
FilipaGouveia chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
ohh such a beautiful story..
xoxo
frances1987 chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Love the story cant wait to read more
RoniMarie10 chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
This is a really good story, I hope Bella does end up marrying Edward. I hope you plan to update soon! :)
vickilouise chapter 17 . 5/5/2012
Eeeeeee this needs to be finished lol!
browneyedgirl73 chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
Love this story! Hope you are planning to update soon.
GypsyS0ul chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
How many chaps will this be
FranRichards chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Has Garrett got anything to do with the mystery women in Edwards apartment, who is the mystery women? Hope Edward and Bella have a HEA!
woosh48 chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
I'm loving this fic especially the diamond tidbits at the end of each chapter. You also keep surprising me!
emmarulez chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Really love this and cant wait for the next chapter awesome!
Pjszoo chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your story. I look forward to more.

PJ
Nissa-Cullen chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
You're killing me. All the mystery and suspense. Angela and Garrett. The missing underwear. The woman who came in Edwards apartment. Why he looks like he's been crying. What is Bella going to do? I need answers. Please don't make us wait as long as last time if you can help it.