Reviews for Conversations on Love and War
pudget12 chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
ohhhh so glad to have you back, and what a great chapter to give us!
SunflowerFran chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
I am really loving this story...and Bella, you are wrong, he is coming back, I just know it...

Thanks for a great read.
pudget12 chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
Bellas speech was beyond sad, just don't let her do anything stupid...with Peter...
pudget12 chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
OMG I have chills...good job on this, don't know why you would think you got something wrong.
pudget12 chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
really enjoying this "drabble". This chapter has me concerned..
pudget12 chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
OH...I had to read that last sentence twice for it to sink in..well done )
McGee42 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
I haven't told you recently how much I adore your strong, not-afraid-to-speak-her-mind Bella. In a perfect universe, she'd be canon. The end of this chapter is perfection.

Also? So, so glad to see you writing. You may just be the kick in the pants I need to do the same.
pudget12 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
again LMAO, these are so much fun to read. I am truly impressed.
pudget12 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Another good one, you have their relationship perfect, the interaction is what it should be. I wouldn't want Charlie oblivious either!
pudget12 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
cute and well written, nice twist.
pudget12 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
LMAO...I am old and I can still see this drama being played out in highschool. Great job
pudget12 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Why didn't Charlie go up to her room? Inquiring mind NEED to know!
pudget12 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
As great as your chapters are I think I am enjoying your comments even more.
McGee42 chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
I really want to punch this Peter guy in the face. All that "pretty girl" sh*t makes me violent.

Oh um, also "Great chapter! Update more!" I tried to misspell things but couldn't bring myself to do it.
McGee42 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Sniffle. I love how simple this is and heart breaking. The no-note detail is killer.