Reviews for Unnatural
misseleanormae chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I can't describe the emotion I'm feeling. It's so sad yet so beautifully written :3
sleepy rainbow chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Aw, poor Raph. Wonderfully done! I think you captured Raph's personality perfectly! It was cute and kind of sad at the same time. Anyway, good job!
embrace sweetness and light chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
It's beautiful I want moorree April x raphael T.T
Feiring chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Aww gosh, the last line broke my heart so perfectly.
D chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I very much enjoyed reading this fic. Its a simple yet emotional view into their lives. One question though...did you mean " green hair and red eyes"? Or was that a typo? Because after that line I couldnt help but picture Raph stalking a demonic punk girl instead of April. Still a good fic either way.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww, poor Raph! I can see him feeling this way. I can't believe I missed this fic, Mindy. Great job. I loved it, especially Raph's take on Saved By The Bell. I admit, I loved that show and still do.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Poetic and romantic Raph. It does give me a giggle for some reason that his idea of a date is to work out together.
devirnis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. This is original, for sure. You're good with bittersweet, aren't you? ;)

Keep up the good work!
Mikell chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh Raph...

Wow. Powerful stuff. I love this, even tho it made me cry. Where there is life, there is hope, Raphael.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is such a bittersweet fic, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It makes me think of that song by James Blunt - "You're Beautiful".

Poor Raphie. *waves frantically in the air at my fave mutant* I will love you forever! Lol