Reviews for Beast Wars: Transformers The Novelization
Misty Blue chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Just watched this episode, so of course I had to read this one! Great job! Please, please add more! Oh, I surely can't wait till you do. They are really good!
Dino-Rogue chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Ah, I love the changes you've made here, things you've added and all; made it even better somewhat! And I've always loved that Rattrap-to-real rat moment! Awesome job! Now I so cannot wait for more!
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Oh, wow! I love the way you retell these episodes in almost entire new stories! Great piece, awesome job!
Misty Blue chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Any good novelization? Then this is one, indeed! Like the bit O, I, too, would like to congratulate you for a fic well done! :)
shfasldfhlsd chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like it. Do you mind if I use your story for the storyline?
Nianque chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Extremely well done novelization. I do hope that you have not given up on this wonderful story.

Especially not right before you get to my favorite episode! 'A Better Mouse Trap'
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Once again I congratulate you on a well written chapter. Hopefully A better Mousetrap will turn out well.
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I know one thing. This is working out for you well. So will you update please?
Deep Metal chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Hey there,

Just checked out your series today after having looked up what was going on in the Beast Wars section. And I must say that I'm impressed so far with your novelization. And yes, you definitely have added to the story by having Tigatron in Double Jeopardy. I too felt that he was missing because the writers kind of forgot that he was there.

Don't really have anything negative to say about the story. All your words and descriptions flow together really well to make this an enjoyable read. The only suggestion I have is to add some breaks in between scenes. But other than that, I think your series will add up to become a really enjoyable read. Since I know you're adding more scenes and some extra elements to the story, will you be writing the Dark Glass story? I know it's pretty much that "lost tale" where TM2 Dinobot has his old memories inserted into his head. Also, will your series stay safely within canon or will it eventually branch out and go its own path rather than neatly follow everything that happened in the show?

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Your story has definitely piqued my curiosity!
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Have to admit, it does seem to hold together better than the show. I liked it, certainly, but even I can admit it had its flaws.
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
I have indeed been enjoying what I've been reading. You have done a nice retelling so far.
That Buggy Girl chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Terrorsaur is actually not a pterodactyl, since pterodactyl is a blanket term for all pterosaurs. He's also not a pterodactylus, since he doesn't have a tail. He's a pteranodon, as per the crest on his head.
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Awesome chapter, very nicely written.
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice, looking forward to seeing more.