Reviews for Under the Moonlight
GraphicsChyk chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Good storyline, but don't leave us hanging!
Naya chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I've noticed how you changed your profile name so I found it hard to find this story. I like to write too and I have a little tip: do not overwhelm yourself with too many stories otherwise you won't have time to finish all of them. If you have a great story and you're already working on multiple others please write a quick summary of the idea and store it securely. Sometimes you can mix it with the stories you're already writing.
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
I love this story - please can you continue it?
rainediamond chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
OMG that was a bit jumpy but still good. How could they turn Usagi evil! Also, didn't Kunzite already know that Usagi was the princess?
rainediamond chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
I love romance and I am addicted to sailor moon. As long as Mamoru and Usagi are together or in love I am happy. Though your stories in particular I enjoy a lot.
rainediamond chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
You aren't evil, but cliffhangers are. So I'm a bit confused about that ending. Another fabulous chapter though.
rainediamond chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Wow Usagi/ Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen/ Mamoru the love quadrangle thingy is hard. Sorry I wasn't one of your first and loyal reviewers but I love the story just as much.
rainediamond chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
I know about the sub thing though I actually liked mine because she had taught a grade ahead before. Anyway I still bow before your superior writing skills and hope you never give up writing.
rainediamond chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
The whole meeting the parents thing went rather well I thought. Does Tuxedo Kamen know she is Sailor Moon.
rainediamond chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Ha-ha Usagi was evil dumping that milkshake on Mamoru. So Tuxedo Kamen doesn't know who he is yet?
rainediamond chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
yay Usagi and Tuxedo Kamen fluff. Poor Kenji. Good chapter, good luck and all.
sarah torres chapter 8 . 10/10/2011
You are so good a righting I can't wait to find out what happons dang I want to know so badly
Miss Comatose chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Please please please continue! I can honestly say I love it when Usagi get's brainwashed so please hurry up and update!
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
ok, well i wasn't expecting Sailor Moon to be turned evil...

and looks like the dark kingdom doesn't know she's the princess, speaking of which, how did she and Mamoru find out about that? you never did say, just that they know.

and yea, lot of jumping and skipping things...

oh well, hope you update soon
Koneko chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next update.