Reviews for Chuck, the handler
Nomadic Nerd chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
WOW! I read this a while ago but didn't have an account then. This was a really interesting story. Yes there was a lot of nudity in it but you had Chuck handle it in a clinical healthcare provider manner 9at least until they became a "couple"). Nice job!
Molotov chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Well butter my biscuit. I fucking loved the shit out of this story. The idea, execution, storytelling, and no dumb angst manufactured to split up Chuck and Sarah during the middle chapters.
A Fan chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Very nice
Keep up the AWESOME writing
bluezebra4 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
obsessed with this story!
please please make more like this
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Alice Hermione chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Ok So I just did a marathon read of this story in one day because my friend told me to read it. I'm really glad I did. I really enjoyed it. I am currently writing my own fan fics but stopped to read this instead because I couldn't take my eyes off of it.
rphe chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
A wonderful story. Hadnt seen this for a while so started from the start to try and keep on top of the timeline & its a great read. I havent seen Dollhouse, but you dont have to know about it because the sceen is so clearly set. and loved the twist of what the implant does. Great story - thanks.
Katsumara chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
First off.. thanks for the shoutout! Hooray for being lucky #100!

Secondly.. sorry for this belated review. I so should have reviewed the day you published it out, but ugh at my forgetfulness. Let's just say.. my memory was suppressed. :)

Anyway! This was so great. Endings that go so far into the future, that the two main leads had already passed.. are always so sad for me, but it was still wonderfully sweet to read how well their lives worked out after the tough times they had to go through early on. It's fitting that they'd both ask each other to marry one another.

I also like how you sort of scripted out how their kids' lives went as well. So tragic about Lisa. [ But you ended it on such a happy note, and I thank you for that. It was truly a fun, roller-coaster ride that brought laughter, tears, and some cheers. :D Thanks, Doc.

Good luck in your future writings!
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Thank you Doc. Glad to see you back and finishing this story. Great job as usual.
Ripe chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
A very interesting story. Personally I never liked Dollhouse but I did liked Gibson's Neuromancer. And I certainly enjoyed your story.

Now I had quite a few questions about your story but I'll limit myself to just a few...

In one chapter you say that Agent/Handler sex wasn't frowned on but it also wasn't condoned. But later Chuck say that if he have sex with Sam he'd be in trouble. Does that mean that Chuck having sex with Sarah is OK but Chuck having Sex with Sam is not?

When Chuck first joined the program, he was told that Agents volunteered [I guess in a way they did] and that "When they are finished their contracts, they are returned to normal, and have earned the money they'll get." But later we found out they were all convicts serving prison sentence. Was there really an out for Sarah or did she get lucky? What I mean is, if she didn't have the accident and had to have her implant removed would she ever be out of "Doll" program?

Oh yes, as far as why would Sarah, Carina, Bryce and others choose "Doll" program... well, I think that if the choice was between "Doll" program and being stuck in some SuperMax prison 6x6 cell, possibly even underground cell, for 5 or more years they'd all most likely choose to became "Dolls".
retropanda37 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Well, I guess all good things must come to an end! This was always one of my favs of yours - such a fascinating premise. Thanks for the great conclusion! Loved the glimpses into their future lives. The obituary was especially fun.

Had to really work to hide my laugh at "The Horrendous Space Kablooie Theory" while reading this in class...
LilithL2 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
i loved the obituary.

congratulations! :)

nice story! :)
spcr71 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
It was an odd story most of the time but entertaining none the less. You definitely pushed the fast forward button hard on this last chapter and the story ended much sooner then I would have expected. At least it wasn't abandoned. Thanks for sharing.
quistie64 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
What a great ending to a wonderful, suspense filled and intriguing story. I enjoyed all the great references, especially Mythbusters, FatesBot, Goon Three (hee!) and the title of the Big Bang Theory episode.

Well done. (Standing slow clap.)
doc2or chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Thank you so much for finishing such an intriguing story with a great romantic and funny chapter.