Reviews for Six Signers
Tylerk7777 chapter 51 . 7/9
Finally you made chapter 51 now when are you going to make chapter 52 and the other chapters
bloody dragon fang chapter 46 . 6/27
hilarious chapter
bloody dragon fang chapter 51 . 6/22
getting closer to facing the final dark signer
I would do that fanfiction if I knew how to write fanfiction on here, THEN i would do it. If that's okay with you
Earth Beast. I really hope its okay if I write this story but used plots, lines, names, and scenes from the Japanese version. I'm inspired. Just IF I learn how to write fanfiction here. And I'm going to add myself as the 7th signer with the mark of the crimson dragon's body (The mark from WC 2009 Stardust Accelerator). I don't mean to do copyright but I really want to do it. Have Rua be kidnapped, seperated from family for 12 years, and have Patty in love with him like she is in here. But I'm going to have Rua have his duel board. Please.
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 1 . 3/14
I loved that delayed reaction there
Xyoras chapter 21 . 3/2
When referring to a group or amount of something and describing it, you say the amount first, then the adjective, and then the noun.
Number descriptive term what it is what you are describing
Three big brothers, not big three brothers
Firstly, you had the amount and the adjective mixed up and secondly, if you had capitalized the B in big and the T in three, then it would have been Big Three brothers, which would have been a reference to the Big Three in Greek and Roman mythology. The Big Three were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, or in their Roman versions, Jupiter, Neptune, and Plute respectively.
Xyoras chapter 20 . 3/2
Unless it has something to do with the plot later on, why didn't Carly just write the truth and use that as her big scoop, I mean she would have had a big scoop and it wouldn't have been at all fake.
Xyoras chapter 12 . 3/1
No, power tools effect is that you pick out three equip cards and your opponent randomly picks one of them.
Xyoras chapter 6 . 2/28
You are an idiot, you claim that both scope AND video are TUNERS and then you try to synchro with them both, it does NOT work like that.
Xyoras chapter 3 . 2/27
Celfon is a tuner monster, just look up the cards you are having him use and stop calling tuners nontuner.
Xyoras chapter 3 . 2/27
Leo would not have unlocked Life Stream Dragon yet, it would still be Power Tool Dragon.
So PTD, not LSD.
Xyoras chapter 2 . 2/27
There was someone else who had written a fanfiction very similar to this, the first part of this chapter with the conversation about the double crossing brother is the same, just that person used the Japanese names, not the English dubbed names.
Xyoras chapter 1 . 2/27
I know that the story is complete, but power tool dragon duel runner with arms that match PTD's base arms would be cool, right arm having all of the driving controls and acting as a big guard for Leo in the event of a crash.
Tylerk7777 chapter 50 . 9/30/2016
Can you do a chapter ware it is Satellite kids vs Rich kids but Luna is on the Rich kids team and Leo is on the Satellite team