Reviews for Fighting the Tide
Blue chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I love this- please write more! Sorry Rapidash but you wont get any flames from me! This story is really good- i have read your other stories and you obviously have a talent for writing :)
Blue _
Snowfire chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was so sweet and heart wrenching. \\\\
FrizzThinking chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was adorable in some odd way, and I really enjoyed reading this. There's not much ignitionshipping out there, and very few good ones that take on a serious tone.
IpokeJonathan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I really have enjoyed this! And I love how you used the comparison at the end:)
WishMaker7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The only piece of critisism is that... shouldn't this be a 'Hurt/Comfort' type thing?

I d'awwed so much at this, I was forgetting my good posture for a moment, gluing myself to this little snippette. So cute! w

I'm so happy I'm not the only one still shipping this pair (I mean, seriously, their my OTP! How could I not?).
K.T. Tag chapter 1 . 7/25/2011

This was really cute and saddening and you fit the character really well. I like how you wrote them. They didn't feel like they strayed from their character.

It was really cute! W
Mailo chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hi. :)

I'm no big fan of the pairing, but I like the way you put the story up. You writing skills are very good as well.

I like the comparison with the buoy very much.

Sorry for bad english... '
Ranes chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Very well written, and they seem in character for me. The story is just perfect. I absolutely loved it.
MikaGesshoku chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I have to say this is one of the best fanfictions of it's kind that I've read on the site so far. I honestly think that the way you portrayed the scenario couldn't have been any better.

Thank you for posting such a touching story.
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved it. Like hell, I love it~! xD 3
lavender Crystal chapter 1 . 2/27/2011

There you go 3 words pulled out from my heart

I love it!

And I still do

This story is awesome
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I loved it! Did you use the buoy to compare as a methphor for Volkner's life? Cuase, it worked if you did!
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awwww, good old Flint. Always there to snap Volkner out of it.