Reviews for Just Cat
tik0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cuuute! I loved this little one shot! Mordin's dialogue was a little off but he's a tough one to portray. All in all, a great read
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
THIS was 100% no fuck that...it was 1000% pure gold, you hear me? Damn...you my friend are nothing short of a true work of living, fucking art...amazing...did you hear me? I said damn well amazing, I'm a sucker for this pairing and I freaking loved the cat, you have got my full attenttion and any ideas, advice or help if you EVER need it, I got your back, and perfect story, peace.
Zarayna chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Excellent story; probably one of my favorites by you, and definitely the funniest! I loved how you showed everything through Cat's eyes, and I especially like how Cat was portrayed. The scene with Joker was hilarious.

I've never played Mass Effect, but you did a good job introducing the characters to the extent that I wasn't utterly confused.

And yes, we need to see more of Cat. :D

-Zarayna
MONST3R chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Absolutely adorable! I wish you could buy cats as pets in the game instead of just fish and hamsters! I'd love for this scenario to happen lol
MassHysteric chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was a sweet little story, well written. You kept everyone in character and it was nice of you to give poor Jacob Taylor some respect and treat him as a human being (he's been getting slammed because of that "priiiize" line).

I saw Cat as Tasha Shepard's familiar, indulging in all the things that she may have wanted to do with the crew but couldn't due to her position. Expect for the licking part.

Loved Mordin's line " Cat Not mascot. Thought Joker was."
Firewolf99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just wanted to say that Mordin in perfect in this fic. It's rare to see Mordin done well, and you've nailed it. grats!

Oh, and the story was very good too!
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
According to the book Callaghan's Key, giving a mature feline milk is asking for cat diarrhea to be plastered all over your floor...

Good thing Cat is still young.
Matyrfae chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
O.O...this is fantastic!

I want Cat...I already have six, but damn it he's soo adorable!

I love this, please...maybe write more stories for Cat? :)
Janizary chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love both the concept and execution.

Mordin's speech was a bit off, but okay. Everything else was wonderful. Joker v. Cat :D
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
please, more, more more! The Internet demands to see more of Cat and his adventures!