Reviews for Bleach
Yabbit chapter 1 . 3/30/2012

Stormysongbird chapter 1 . 6/19/2011

That was insane. And I read the reviews first so I knew what I was getting into. That was sick. I think I need a braindouche.

fantasyfan1999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
One of the odder fics I've read. Not the oddest. That one was weird. Anyway, your friend is crazy. Don't fret, it's a compliment. Me and my three best friends are mental. Welcome to the dark side, my friend. You have proved your worth by writing a insane story.
pixienerd chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
LOL! That is so, so wrong. Funny, but wrong. XP
Miss-Abigail123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh my god... *shudders*... oh my god... *eye twitches*... oh my g-*is interupted by violent vomiting*...god
decessus chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
*is curled in a corner rocking back and forth* Make the pictures go away. Make them go away.
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Any and all kinds of slash, as I've said before, can be cute, funny, amazing, and downright sexy. There really are some great stories out there and yadda yadda yadda. I absolutely support all kinds of love, but the one thing I do NOT want to see are two older men (one of whom is a big, blue bear) humping like happy bunnies! I am sorry, but whoever this friend of yours is is quite deranged. But they certainly do know how to come up with brain bleaching materials. Throughout this whole thing, I had no idea if I should be throwing up or laughing hysterically. I have to give you some points for originality, though. I have thought up and heard of a crapload of pairings, but never McCoy/Prof. Never. And hopefully, after this, I never will.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
As I was reading this, I had a mouth full of cheese rice, the delicious kind, and I got to the 'passionate kiss' and I spit the rice out all over my keyboard. Now my keyboard looks delicious and is covered in cheese. I hope you're 'friend' is happy!

Ew... bad cheese!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was just so funny and so wrong at the same time. I did love it though considering the professor never gets enough love.
Bluejayz35 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So how sick does it make me that I've willingly read a Beast/Prof. X slashfic? XD

Said fic is what I'm imagining horrified Kurt. I can see it now mwahaha