Reviews for Family from the Fire
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 5/27
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! I soo love it when they get vengeance for poor Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 3/13
That was a good Tri-Wiz story, certainly different from most I've read ... and I've read dozens of them. I liked drawing in those who were closest to Harry. It was a nice change from stories which have him isolated and bullied.

I've often wondered why Bill wasn't consulted about Harry's Horcrux. Dumbledore knew about it, and Bill had loads of experience in Egypt, where immortality rituals must have been widely used. He could have brought the expertise of the Goblins, with their confidentiality, to help Harry. Why didn't he at least try? That has always been really suspicious, to me.

I'm glad the ritual failed, and Harry and Snape are free at last! Snape is probably dreading Sirius's inevitable re-entry into Harry's life. I hope they are all able to work together, for Harry's sake.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 3/13
Kind of suspicious to have Harry suddenly and violently return to his proper age, just before the tournament. He'll be his regular age, but his magic will be wild, he will be physically unstable, and he will have missed most of what he should have learned through the year. So, who is responsible - Fake-Moody? Dumbledore? Someone else?

While Harry may have returned to his previous 14-year-old size, he seems younger emotionally. That might definitely affect his ability to compete.

What ever happened to Ron for his role in this debacle? What punishment did he receive, or did I miss it? (I've been interrupted a lot since I began reading your story.) IMO, he should have been expelled.
Femalefan chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
You should have added at least one more chapter.
Daniel6 chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
It was a nice story. So Harry willingly giving his blood took down the Death Eaters. Why wasn't his dad affected? And you should've added American in front of the word football. In Scotland, and everywhere else, football is soccer. And how many more chapters are left?
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
awwwwwwww :) lovely Harry will have a father woul will protect and love him
Love Faith Embers chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Great story! I wonder who Harry ended up with...
misuky7 chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
This was amazing. I adored Harry as a Bayi. I loved how all the champions stuck together. I do so hope there is a sequel. :3
hpfanscs chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
A rather different setup for the tournament and a nice quick exit.
Jack
ConnerMae chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
That's it? The story was AMAZING, but the ending was terrible! Does Harry suffer anymore? Are Harry and Snape finaly allowed to be a family? Will Sirius fight for custody of his godson? WHAT'S NEXT!?
DJ8210 chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Too rushed with too little explainations. Still a good plot idea.
adafrog chapter 12 . 1/31/2014