Reviews for Birth of the Dark Heart
Anymouse chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
It is a shame that you have not finished this story. It is very compelling so far. I have read them both and would love to find out where you are taking me. I hope you decide to finish this some time.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I'm glad to see this intriguing story continue. Please keep up the fantastic work.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Yay! I was so happy when I saw this was updated, I literally squee'd in happiness.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
You are now my hero. I loved "Pirates of Dark Waters" when I was younger and I was so disappointed that we never got to see more of it. This is terrific and I could absolutely see this as a possible few episodes of the show. Keep up the great work. I hope to see more on this story soon.
Tangled23 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I was so excited to finally find an excellent Pirates of Darkwater story! I am absolutely in love and can't wait to read more!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Seeing Ioz exasperated is the funniest thing ever! XD
Pchew chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
How does this story not have more reviews! It's awesome.

Silly Bloth, you'll never beat Ren.

Anyway, I love Leria's character. I can't think of the word I want too use to describe her, though. The line "You...can't go alone if your heart is sick." made me choke on my coffee.
Firestar9mm chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
I'm tickled pink to see more work on this story! I especially like the care and detail you've given to the village's children-often characters such as these are brushed aside and treated as less than ancillary, but you've done a wonderful job with them here.
Pchew chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Oh yay, an update! I seriously love how this is going. I wonder what Ren is gonna do...he has to have some kind of plan! He's Ren!
Firestar9mm chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Ugh, I wish FFNet wouldn't make you use a ridiculous regurgitated CAPTCHA system to make us log in. Oh well. I think the bleeding's pretty much stopped now. *_*

Anyway, I was so pleased to see an update for this story; I'm such a huge fan of this series, and you capture these characters so well. I'd love one day to try my hand at a fic of my own for it, and the inspiration for the few notes I've scrawled down was due in large part to your writing. At any rate, I'm intrigued to see where you're going with this, so I do hope you'll continue (you know, in a way that doesn't end with someone's heart spontaneously combusting, which is clever). Well done, well done indeed.