Reviews for going, going, gone
and-behold chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
You have such a flawless way with words; like another reviewer said, it's like reading a painting. The way you portray emotion is like nothing I've ever known before.
Please, do this world a favor and never stop writing.
fusrodafus chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
...wow nice use of the discrtion the pokedex gives
MapleButts chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So beautiful... I don'y usually read "rape" fis so this is my first hehe... Even just seeing the rape... I still see love in their nature... THAT'S WHY CHESS/AGENCYSHIPPING RULEZ! XD
Duosharp chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Best. Story. Ever.

What's your main account?
Dorminchu chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was really good...but dark...

I liked it!
turle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This a beautifully written story. I just wish my stories could be this good.
fluffymareep chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow that was so creepy...yet it was so good.

Well done, you captured Possessed!Touya very well.

I actually read this on the kink meme first, and I was pleased to find it here!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I don't usually read M-rated fics, due to their nature, but I read the summary for this one, and hell, I just had to.

It was beautifully written, something so tragic, but gorgeous. This is such a dark spin on one of my favorite pairings, and it was executed perfectly.

But, God...rape. It makes you feel awful for Touko.

-RV
Static Lull chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I was really kind of amazed at how you made something so grim into something pretty, if that makes any sort of sense.

The words just fit together so well, and it's almost like reading a painting.

Really, really wonderful.
Irieru chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I... love the way you write. And also loved this story. It was dark and creepy, but I enjoyed it, a lot. I have a crush on Touya and picturing him like this... I don't know how to say it (maybe because english isn't my mother tongue xD), but I loved it. Hope you write a lot more :3