Reviews for I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, and I Hate You
AgitoMikura chapter 41 . 3/27/2017
This story is so super good. i just could not stop reading it. Please continue if you can and are willing to. I'll be looking forward to it.
meroku chapter 41 . 6/30/2015
I loved the fic !
put the next cap.
this reality of Agi-kun is very sad.
guys will not really make it disappear ne ?
guys could do Agi-kun having a body ?
then he does not desapareseria but return to that body !
and Kaito will say it's father's Aki-chan ?
very strange father (in this case even brother) dating the sister of her boyfriend!
hihihihihihihihihi !
I want to know how will be the end of it !
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
I love how this story doesn't automatically start of with them dating.
Plop chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
I wonder if lind is going to be in the story...
Nastumi-Draggneel chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Aaaaaaahhhhh i Dont santa it ti ne over i need more! this is too good i need ti have this finished *cruda*
Sam chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Eeeek. I love Akito, he's like meh baby, so adorable I just want to hug him whenever I see him in the show. Pic really dislike that witch grrrrrrr but I love Simca though and Mikan , gamer girls ftw

Hey!- Sammy

And boys *rolleyes*
Sam chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Kya me gusta mucho
dragonlilly1993 chapter 41 . 11/7/2013
Sigh I'M SO SAD! You guys haven't updated in forever! I know you guys could be busy but I'm craving an update so badly! I really hope that soon you will be able to give us some info on if you are planning to update anytime soon
TheRebornChild chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
I love this story. I stayed up all night to read it all in one day cause I thought it was really good. I do feel bad about Agito leaving though in the future. Is that a part you plan to put in the final chapter or something?
Reimei-Tsuki chapter 41 . 5/29/2013
nooooooooo agito you can't leave kazuuuuuu! update, so cute and so well developed! i love how their relationship grew! can't wait till the next update!
Frost D. Zen chapter 41 . 5/29/2013
*Yawns tiredly* are you going give agito his own body in a future chapter just to freak out both Ikki and Kazu. you know if you do that it akito can stay with ikki. and agito with kazu but of coures they would need in apartment so they can avoid kaito.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/29/2013
I NEED A NEXT CHAPTER TO READ DAMMIT!
puruku chapter 41 . 3/5/2013
Awww wonder whats gonna happen next?
puruku chapter 40 . 3/5/2013
Well everyone is having fun:)
puruku chapter 39 . 3/5/2013
Well of course he is gonna be mad...