Reviews for First Girl Wins
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This was really good. I very much enjoyed reading it from Sylvia's perspective. Awesome!
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I always found this movie kinda disturbing you know?

Although I like what you did in your story, go freedom! Wonder if they managed to work out the battalion of problems the poor guy had/would have?

Anyway excellent read as usual.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Another splendid fic from you. Best wishes from your faithful reader.
kitiem3000 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This movie scared the crap out of me. In the end it is the logical conclusion the Big Brother show led us to. Or will lead us to. And I actually had to explain to people the ethical and legal implications afterwards. A friends of mine actively defended the concept. Scary stuff. It's nice to see a fic about it though.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I like this.
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That...

That was simply fantastic. You really got into the mind of Sylvia there. That really makes you think -that- was her motivation and back history.

Fantastic.

Kudos!
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow, I'd never thought I'd ever read a fanfic based on this movie.

Very interesting, to see things from the perspective of someone other than Truman. All the indicators of how Truman fought the script and kept noticing Sylvia were excellent ways to highlight the attraction/romance between them.

The idea of a baby being born to the deception ... whew. That's a whole new kettle of fish.

Hang on a moment ...

No, I can't see any cameras, I think my life is real. :-)

Anyway, great little story!
Lil' DeiDei chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow. Amazingly describes my thoughts exactly on one of my favoite movies of all time. I can't think what else to say, but I love it. You're officially my hero. )
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I'm not a huge fan of this movie, but I've always liked this character, and this was a great look into her character. I really enjoyed reading this. Great work.