Reviews for I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
Donisha Frost chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Beautifully Written.
Amazing job on this one.
Rock The Rain chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Aww :) I loved this!
marisa moore chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
SEXY!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
So freaking good. Don't know what to do with my life now.
eclarerocks chapter 16 . 11/5/2011
Remember when I said I hadn't read this story?

Well, I've read it now.

It was effing amazing. I loved it. Every second. Even the scary parts and that part when Clare and Fitz kissed. Shudder.

I'm glad I waited until the story was over to read it, because a lot of that stuff I couldn't have waited for, lol.

And when Eli confessed to Mike raping him, I hardly saw that coming. Good job on that one! And the whole time when I found out I was screaming "ELI IS HASSAN OH MY GOD. HASSAN HASSAN HASSAN."

... From the Kite Runner. Which you knew already. But yeah. I mean, it's not the same thing, and I'm sure Mike wasn't a Nazi, but yeah. I was flipping out.

I just... I can't express... how awesome this story was. I will read the sequel as soon as I can!
Jujy chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
This was simply beautiful. Every word, was just amazing. Every chapter, was pure beauty to my eyes. I have never cried reading something like i read this. My heart broke as i read your story. It is so juicy and tingling. Never stop writing. Because people like you have talent. Thank you for this incredible story. I'm blessed to have come across it. All i leave you are these last two words, thank you.
Blue JA chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
Wow I am glad that you recommended I read this story this was amazing! I swear it was good that I couldn’t stop reading it and read it all in one sitting.

I really happy with how thing turned out, how close it was to the actual show but being so much better.

I got to say that you certainly did shock the hell out with Eli’s sexual abuse revelation, I knew that something else was going on with him that did not have to due to Fitz. I just thought that this Mike that he had mentioned had raped Julia or something else horrible happened between the two.

Even though the story was really agnsty, but I so loved how you handled things with Eli. I think that the only way that Eli would actually get help was when he hit rock bottom. And getting to the point where you can’t go a day with some sort of mood stabilizers, crashing your beloved car and having the girl you love dump you certainly is rock bottom!

My feelings towards Clare were kind of mixed. In the beginning I was proud with how she was supporting him but I felt like later in the chapter she was kind of enabling his crazy behaviour. She didn’t do anything which I feel like that was the problem, when he was getting crazy clinging and acting kind of manic she should have talk to his parents or try to mention it to his psychiatrist, anything would have been better then what she did. Then at the end when she was actually there constructively supporting Eli I was happy with her again.

With the whole Fitz situation, I know he was an important part of Eclare story lie especially after Vegas night but I really could have done without him. I know he was trying to turn his life around but I feel like he really did not seem all that sorry for what he did, he just try to down play the significance of what he did but stating he didn’t actual know he was trying to turn his life around but I feel like he really did not seem all that sorry for what he did, he just try to down play the significance of what he did but stating he didn’t actually want to kill Eli, like that makes whatever he did alright. So the fact that Clare was actually willing to talk to him, kind of pissed me off; I understand her not wanting to stop him for getting his education, but being all buddy with him was not cool in my book, especially kissing him...or should I say letting him kiss her (same difference in my book).

Finally I was ecstatic about the ending I love happy endings, especially cute smutty happy endings! I am also happy that you didn’t just have Eli miraculous healed, that you acknowledge that metal illness is lifelong issue that he has to deal with day by day.

All in all, this story was amazing and not I can’t wait to read the sequel, to see what life has in store for my favourite degrassi couple. XOXO
Julsgracie chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
i spent the past few days reading this and i loved it! it was really interesting to read something that was speculation for in too deep after we've seen it...odviously what you imagined is much more intense and emotional than what actually happened (could be argued) but it is also a lot fuller than what the writers did...it makes sense. i can easily see eli having a drug dependancy, and the idea of him being raped definitely explains his actions with fitz. it was well written and well planned, and i really admire what you did with the characters. usually clare really annoys me in fanfic (and in the show), but i really loved your clare. i only wish that clare in the show could have remembered how much she loved him...sob. great job though. i've read almost all of your stories and i really love them!
BGuate224 chapter 16 . 3/22/2011
aweee ! i loved it (: well i do hate fitz just a bit more now, and i want to f*cking cutt mike up into little tiny pieces-tmi. but overall it was awesome-too bad for all that baggage but they made it through. so maybe your predictions weren't completely acurate in the beginning but...we wont know if they rest are until new episodes -
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Oh my gosh this story was so well written it's insane. You are amazing at writing Eclare I can't wait for more stories
teameliforever chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
omfg! i loved this story i am really sad that this story ended but i know that every story has to have an end. keep writing.! love all your storys.!
cgforever1 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
This story is so amazing. I'm sad to see it finished, but it ended perfectly. I can't get over this story. :) Fantasic job!
killrwhale chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
Wow. This whole story was absolutely incredible! I pretty much read the whole thing in one sitting today, I couldn't stop reading! I loved the ending, thank you for making it a nice ending. Sadly I don't think that's how things are going to play out in the actual show :(
shehadastory chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
I loved it and I was not expecting the sex at all so that was a pleasant surprise OMG OH MY GOD so much love for this story! It was beautiful and lovely and sweet and just wonderful! You are absolutely amazing!
amp17 chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
oh my gosh! i loved this story so much... I really hope this happens in the real series because it would be preeetttyyyy epic. this was probably on of the best fanfics i've read so far. thanks for the story and keep on writing! :D