Reviews for Exception to the Rule
Panther Moon chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I loved all of the scientific research that you did for this story. It was very well researched and the plot was well developed and highly interesting. The fact that Sherlock framed John in order to get him out of the way was perfectly fitting with Sherlock's character. Thanks for an amazing and highly entertaining story!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Loved this! Very interesting. You write John and Sherlock's relationship SOOO well!
Keatinge chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
This was brilliant! I couldn't put this down! It's hard to find fanfiction as good as this without intense slash :P thank you so much for this wonderful story! :)
lilsammywinchester chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
great fanfic and i loved the bonus chapter! 3
Random Ruth chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
That was epic. There are too many epic points to make for me to list here. Just be safe in the knowledge that it was all epic.
brit14 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Um well I'd just like to say that that was the best Sherlock fic I've read. Ever. You're pretty much amazing(:
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I liked the story, wished there had been more Mycroft/Sherlock interactions, but overall, very well done. :)
lovesFanFic chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Great fic! I'm a little fuzzy on why Sherlock was still in the hospital. Was he burned? Very funny. I love the ninja nurses and the kidney discussion. Quite not-good, indeed. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Medical aside: ligaments do not really heal. Either they would have to be fixed surgically, or they're just a little frayed. Given that John was shot, I would assume the damage would be significant enough for the former - unless the ligaments were in his hand and the damage was from ripping his hand from the gun.
lovesFanFic chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Amazing fight scene. Very exciting, and I loved the play-by-play. Again - you are an incredible writer.

Incidentally, I think I was your 100th review a couple of chapters back. Congratulations!
lovesFanFic chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
I really liked the Russian minion perspective. He came off as gentle, in a "you're the boss, Boss" way.

And John awesomeness FTW!
lovesFanFic chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Yay for John? A for B-Aness, and, I suppose, for recognizing the battlefield, with appropriate rules, in London. Completely in character, but still scary.
lovesFanFic chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
Very strange, but oddly fun chapter. Thanks for sharing the adventure.

BTW: If it had been John and Sherlock against the room, I think they could've taken them. Just saying. John's tolerance is higher.
lovesFanFic chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Ooh, I like your Mycroft. Very cool-headed, and definitely a mental match for Sherlock.
lovesFanFic chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
Plausible kidnapping of Mycroft. I tip my hat. As you say - he'd be hard to get. I hope Anna gets out.
lovesFanFic chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Fun, well-written, engaging.. but since when is Sherlock that clued-in to the emotions of living people?

The Mycroft twist was completely unexpected. Looking forward to learning how that happened - I assumed he was pretty well ensconced in protective layers of government and self-importance.