Reviews for Time
Mary chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Sooo cute! This needs a sequel - maybe some time in the future? ;)
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Legendary Story
Lilahobsessed chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
This was awesome really :-) as for weslah fics I have one that I'd love to have a collaborator on if you'd be interested? its called: s/6013232/1/You-can-go-Home-Again I keep meaning to continue it,but keep hitting a slight wall as far as having a collaborator
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Mary chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
I need more! It's waaaaaay too soon to end the story already.
Kitty fantastico34 chapter 18 . 9/19/2012
Loved this, hope you do the epilogue 3
DixonVixen93 chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Awww, this was an adorable little chapter. :)

It had everything, angsty arguments and sweet little fluff. :) I'm glad that the name thing worked out, especially naming her after Wes' grandmother. So sweet!

Will there be more to this? *is hopeful*

DixonVixen93 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
You're very welcome! You just needed a little gentle pushing along the way. Before you know it, writing will become second nature.

Nice little chapter. Poor Lilah, still pushing it all away. But wait until Wes comes in with that baby. If he manages to get her to hold their daughter, all of those worries will subside. I'm hoping Wesley can help. I would love to see a happy ending for these two. :)

Looking foward to more! No quibbles that I can spot.

Kitty fantastico34 chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
This awesome can't wait for more soon!
DixonVixen93 chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Once the baby is delivered, the woman releases oxytocin, which not only stimulates the breast milk, but it also links the mother and the child, basically. So for the next chapter, you might want to keep that in mind, even though Lilah is fighting herself at the point in time.

Anyways, sorry about that. Science geek, here. Lovely little chapter. The emotions were conveyed pretty well. I especially loved Gunn's reaction when he came in.

Now I must wait. Hm. Oh well. Please update soon! :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
While this is all too good to be true, especially for a Joss Whedon show, this is a shipping fanfic, so I hope that all will end well. *crosses fingers*

Poor Fred, though, it's understandable that she's nervous that something's gonna go wrong. After all, labor and delivery is not easy by any means neccessary.

Uh-oh, next chapter is the last before I have to wait like everyone else. Aww. *sad face*

DixonVixen93 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy. Fred's delivering the baby! Better get a catcher's mit and some towels ready! Lol.

Good chapter. Poor Lilah, though, she's trying to be strong, but she won't be able to for long.

Onto the next chapter. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Hm. Well, at least they lied to each other for their mother. That's something, I guess. :)

Glad to see Wes and Lilah back together, though. I'll just *bet* that they missed each other like that. :P

Cute chapter, as always. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Bum bum bum! And the plot thickens. Nobody's family life is perfect; nice to see even fictictional characters have these problems. It makes it... real.

I kinda do hope that Lilah gives her sister a second chance, though. After all, blood is thicker than water. Siblings should reconcile eventually, no matter what happened.

Onto the next chapter! :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Huh. So far so good, well apart from Lilah's mom being sick, but still.

At least Kathleen's trying to help her sister out. Or, at least, we think she is.

Good chapter, onto the next. :)