Reviews for Time
DixonVixen93 chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Quick quibble before I move on: "I defiantly need you"- should be I "definitely" need you. Just a spelling error, no biggie. :)

Nice to see that Lilah got her job. :) And what's this...? Family troubles? Oh boy. Fun, fun!

Looking forward to seeing how that'll play by.

DixonVixen93 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Well, that went well. And... why do I have the feeling that this firm is going to be just as bad as W&H? Hm...

Ah well. Just have to wait and see. Nice Wesley/Liliah interactions this chapter. :) Looking forward to more!

DixonVixen93 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
Cute chapter! :)

Nice to see Wes and Lilah picking out baby names.

*snickers* Lovely password.

No quibbles to speak of this time around, onto the next chapter. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Awwwah, I love Gunn! :) He's right, though, love is a crazy thing.

Nice little chapter for Wes and Gunn. I miss those two being best friends. And yay for the Fred/Gunn moment! :)

Few quibbles: "scares me, test me"- test should be tests, because you're agreeing with tenses there. And "I suppose your right" should be "I suppose you're right". Your is a possessive, you're is a contraction for "you are". Common mistake, though. Took me the longest time to get over that in my writing.

Otherwise, lovely chapter. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
*snickers* Oh Lilah; you're so snarky, especially now that you're pregnant and hormonal. Loved her reactions with the gang, especially at the end.

So far, everyone seems to be in character, so good job for that!

Onto the next chapter. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Another nice chapter. :)

Good to see more fluff for these two. They so obviously need it.

Onto the next!

DixonVixen93 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
And the cat's out of the bag. Well, at least they're all happy. Hopefully it continues to be that way. :)

Liked the explanation of how Cordy's alive. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Quick quibble before I move on: "heals" should be "heels". Common mistake in spelling, so that's not to worry about.

Yay for the gang! And Cordelia's alive! *hugs her*

Onto the next chapter. :)

DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
And the plot thickens. :) Cute to see Wesley being fuzzy and warm towards Liliah.

Now I wonder what Angel and the others will think...

Onto the next chapter.

DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very interesting premise! I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who liked Lilah/Wesley! :)

Wesley's got a lot to learn about being a daddy, as does Lilah about being a mommy. Onto the next chapter!

Mary chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Wow, that was fast. Very dramatic turn of events in this chapter. Well, obviously I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jeremy Shane chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
Kitty fantastico34 chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Love this hope to read more soon! 3
Kitty fantastico34 chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Love this can't wait for more! 3
Mary chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Awesome, nice to see an update!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »