Reviews for Mirror Images
ccase13 chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
I'm glad Gabriel gave Dean2014 what he thought he was working for when Zachariah raised him from the dead and sent him back in time.

It was an extra cruel fate that Dean2014 was not in his own past and that he knew Sam and Dean could not prevent his awful future. I hope you plan to have the Archangel Gabriel join with the powerful allies and derail the battle between Lucifer and Michael without having Sam suffer a year and a half in hell's worst cage.

Gabriel joining up with the allies earlier should save his life and not leave Castiel alone. If Castiel had had more powerful allies and the Archangel Gabriel on his side he would not have gone in league with Crowley and emptied Purgatory in desperation.
T.L. Arens chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
Good ending. :) You took me by surprise considering Morgan's adoption by Father Jim. I actually thought she was his birth-daughter. I'd love to see the group go up against that coven. That could be nasty-tricky!

Yorkies... why did it have to be yorkies? I'm sure Bobby's asking himself that every day! LOL I can totally see Sam getting very much attatched to the buggars. The good thing is they'd make great watchdogs; they're small, but mighty! Funny that you used hellhounds, too. I did too, but it's in the form of a rotweiler/shepherd mix. She's cool.

Anyway, I loved the moment when Sam faced Alt Dean, ready to die. I know 'Dean' would have died before admitting it, but he grew fond of Sam. I noticed, however, that he kept some distance from Sam; there would have been words between the two Deans!

Morgan reads as someone who's far more powerful than an ordinary witch. I'd like to read an explanation of her in the next story, maybe something about her parents and exactly what makes her so powerful.

Hey, thank you for finishing this story! -
casammy chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
I am going to surprise too much this fic, finally they gave a bit d esu deserved the imbecile one of zach (I hate this bald old man) now the hope that if it goes to there be one dry her, in spite of the pain, hurt and a lot of suffering physical and emotional that sure still waits for dean and sam, of heart I wish that sammy does not have to jump with Lucifer, suppose that if jack and morgan are kept nearby, cas and bobby and ethan (I love ethan) and now it can add gabriel to take care that sam this good and Lucifer could not even acercars elo sufficiently
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 10/22/2011
I'm so happy that Gabriel fixed things for this 'Dean'. They all three deserved a 'second chance', and I'm glad that they all retained their memories from both realities, so that they can avoid any mistakes in the future. Ain't nothing wrong with being "just Sam Winchester" either! It's a very good thing to be 'normal', which is what Sam has wanted his whole life. *does happy dance* I am glad to see them all living that normal life now. I just hope that Sam will be able to find his own soulmate like Dean and Morgan are. Best wishes to a happy future, for 'future Dean' and his family. :D
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
Wow, they all made it through another battle, but the war is still out there. The three of them still have emotional healing to get through, even after the physical is done. I think, as long as they stay together now, they will overcome all their obstacles. I know that 'Dean' came from a bad reality, and that his world ended with him in a terrible place, but 'our' Winchesters and Morgan seem to have a lot more messed up angels, especially Zach. The things Sam, Dean and Morgan have been put through so far, have happened at an earlier time, leaving a lot more still to go through. I know that they are strong, but everyone can be worn down after constant abuse. Just look at the Grand Canyon. O.o

I'm happy that Ethan is getting his fill of all of the dirty tricks being used against the three. I'm also glad that it looks like Gabriel will finally be taking an active part on their behalf. It's a good thing that he actually cares about Sam and Dean. I can't wait to see what else you write for this series.

Looking forward to reading any new stuff you write, as you have become one of my favorite authors. :D
cappy712 chapter 21 . 10/22/2011
Awesome - loved the way you did the story... Hoping for the next installation to be just as good.

Thank you for sharing such a great AU story!
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 10/20/2011
Another great chapter! Zachariah is still alive, although it WAS cool to see Lucifer threaten him. lol I'm still waiting for Sam, Dean, or Morgan to gank him. Sam has made the offer to allow 'future' Dean to still kill him, after he has time to settle things with him and Dean and Morgan. I hope it will all work out okay... For now, they all need rest. Jack and Castiel had better keep an eye on them.

Sorry to see this story end, as it has been fun to read. Great job! :)
cappy712 chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
Great update but only one more chapter :( really. This has been great! What a long chapter update.

Thank you for such a great AU story I'm really enjoying this! Not the hurt and angst but the story that you've created with Morgan and the boys.

Looking forward to the next update!
artzegrrl6 chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
I just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite fanfiction story. Morgan is a great character and I love the relationship she has with Sam and Dean. I look for updates all the time and you NEVER disappoint! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hoping for alittle hurt/angst Sam, but I know no matter what you write it will be so enjoyable to read! I never want it to end ;)
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 10/18/2011
Oh my gosh! They have all been through sooo much, I don't how they stay strong enough to keep going. O.o If it weren't for thoughts of each other, I don't think they could. I hope Morgan can get to them, because they're supposed to get all three of them together in the same place. Where IS 'future Dean' anyway? What did Jack do with the other medallion? Are the little hell-yorkies coming to help or hinder? Too many questions! I can't take it! lol

Please update soon, you know I'm totally hooked here! :)
casammy chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Dean is going to fix the knife to him likewise before that to return to hurt to his baby
cappy712 chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
oh dam...

You wrote- I know, I'm so evil to cliffhang these things.

Just as long as you know that you are evil with the dam cliffhangers - you seem to like them so much and I'm like aj;sldkfja;dsfkja; wanting more, looking forward to more.

Great, wonderful, terrific, superb, fantastic, awesome chapter! (okay is that enough to encourage you? :-) Thank you for the update!
cappy712 chapter 17 . 10/7/2011
Wow, just W o W! Yet another damn cliffy oh damn! What an update. Loved the chapter, love the story...

Looking forward to the next update - keep up the awesome wonderful amazing story!

Thank you for sharing!
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
You ARE evil! Now I have to wait for the next update, and you'll probably leave me hanging AGAIN! lol

I'm glad that Jim was able to get Dean looking for Sam and Morgan. They really do need his help. Zachariah is such a dick, for pulling this latest on them. I can't wait for someone to end him for good. Not sure who I want it to be, as they all three have a reason to gank him.

I hope that the three can meet up soon. They really need to get together and get out. Too much pain from real memories, I'm afraid that any fake ones will push them over the edge.

Don't leave me hanging too long, or I won't have any fingernails left. ;)
casammy chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
Chuck has to re write the history in order that they all could be saved, dean of the future should go to the jack and dean's mind and help sam and gabriel too, I like gab