Reviews for To Wear a Blazer
Julian Alexander Slytherin chapter 14 . 1/6
Really there is just one word to put it: Amazing. I really like the stories where Harry is the headmaster of Dalton and you made it even greater by including Teddy, James and Albus. Something that made me (as a great fan of Headmaster Snape) really happy too, was that you included him as a painting (although I would have liked more conversations between the two, you know whith snarky comments and stuff (like when Headmaster Snape said: Brat. (cuz that's fun,))). I also enjoyed the fact that Harry's gay and with Will, it makes it interesting (as I'm not that much of a Ginny fan (no offence)). I know you've put it as 'end' but somehow I feel like it's not finished. I do hope you write a sequel or something like that someday, it is a very cool story. Well done!
Adriene SC chapter 10 . 2/22/2017
Omg. Will and Harry
Yayayayayayayaya
I love that pair so so much!
Mike.Delphi chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Figures that my favorite character from glee would be attached to the magical world somehow.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Ouch, you're dead, Dave. Nice reading about ya.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Eeeep! It's Harry Potter!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Nice really nice!
yngoldfogee chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
I enjoyed this and hope you get to sequels/side stories some time.
HeyPyre chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Really? you named your character Brian Rosenthal? What next? Joe Moses?

Plus you made Sirius sing, and his voice describes his in the song with Harry.

Can anyone say obvious avps/m/sy fan?
TRIC4R chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Love the story .. I think you did a great job writing it!
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I like it so far
Lendor chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Wonderful story. This is probably one of the best Kurt/David stories I have read in a while. I can't wait to read some of your other stories. You are both a creative and organized writer well done!

Can you please write a follow up that shows Paul Karofsky finding out about his son and Kurt. I want to see Harry beat Pauls ass and call the police on him :-)
nessyschu chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Good chapter! This was a nice fic and I enjoyed it.
Bablefisk chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I have this story from start til end:)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
where is dave stepfather
what will happen next
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.