Reviews for First Encounter With Feathers
klu chapter 1 . 3/4
Another great piece. I really liked that when the incredibly powerful Antichrist!Winchesters initially met Castiel, they decided he was too formidable and left post-haste.
The way Dean and Sam communicate with one another is terrific. I loved how Dean considered one of Sam's expressions running the gambit from 'I don'wanna' maturing into 'I'm right and will have my way'. Just like how Sam could read Dean's surly pouts - they say 'I don't like it, but.. Fine!'

I found Cas' assessment of the brothers to be very insightful. And I do think he was drawn to them and reached out because he could sense they are all the 'rebels' of their home worlds. Let's face it, Hellspawn that don't just do evil, create mayhem, but go about saving people (or angels) are definitely NOT 'towing the company line', and Angels with questions are equally frowned upon.

I thought the 'Interlude' story of Duke taking advantage of his second chance was also very well done.

Thanks for writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
What a wonderful interlude and how perfect the meeting between Castiel and the Antichrists. This is one of the most imaginative re-writes of the Winchester legends I have ever seen.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow! Another fun romp with the AU Winchesters. And it's nice to know that in this version, as deadly as they are, there's still a sense of morality. Even Castiel is puzzled how they came to his rescue and just vanished. What I like about your AU is that the boys have their own "devil may care" attitude but they must love roaming the Earth-a valid reason why they don't want to see Hell turn it into toast. They've still got empathy and love and hate passionately that fuels their actions.

Gotta admit that Hammond's story was a lovely ending, a kindhearted reassurance that he was given a second chance and took that opportunity, so something worthwhile came out of meeting Castiel and the Winchesters.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved it )

I love how Cas is so awkward-ish around them, and the car scene was absolutely hilarious. I actually LOL-ed.

I love your Sam and Dean.

-Kat
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, Dean left an impression on Duke like his own personal Jesus. It's too bad Dean and Sam do not go around offering people second chances.

I bet once Dean and Sam discover what the Hell (and Heaven) is up to, they'll do everything they can to put a stop to it. Castiel's short explanation left us with a foreboding feeling and Sam - and his brother with him - is not indifferent to the fate of the humanity.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
WOW... CAN'T WAIT FOR WAHT CAS HAVE TO SAY.. LOL
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"Just whisperings?" Dean asked in exaggerated shock. "Jeez Sammy, we must not be doing it right then."

that was great-

the bad seed in the bad apple actually

thanks for sharing.
Kamidiox chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I hope you do a lot more of this! I'm a big wincest fan, too! If you'd like, pay me a visit: www. kamidiox. deviantart. com (minus the blanks)

Awesome universe!
shazaluca chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Just finished the second fic. Loving and enjoying this story even more! especially Dean as an Antichrist. Not sure I have ever read him as one :) ... also very nice interlude for Hammond there... everyone deserve second chances yeah especially if they really do take it. Looking forward to read more on this verse. Thanks :)
Mezmerizeblue chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
i'm so happy you wrote more on the Antichrist!Winchesters. i love this series please continue
Writer-4ever-and-always chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ohh! I love these Antichrist!boys stories!

:) more please! ;)
kirallie chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Amusing how they can confuse poor Cas. Please say there'll be more to this series!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011