Reviews for What We Should Be
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ooh, I hadn't realized you put this on here! Well good. Will be nice to add it to my favorites so it'll be easier to pull up again when I feel like re-reading. I still love it! Thanks again, though it's been a while XD;
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Dear Unsugar:

Great job. You did very well, not moving too quickly.

When I was reading towards the end, the last line on my screen was 'Three years; that was how long they had with each other. If they could wait for three years, surely a few more would not be a problem for Gray and Loke to understand and be with each other.' So when I scrolled down and saw the last three lines, I couldn't help but laugh. Normally funny lines, but the fact that my screen had made it so I'd see them later made it even funnier.

I love Gray and Loki together, they're sweet. You did quite nicely with their relationships, and I like the style. Its progression worked well.

I would love to see more on these two from you in the future. Very, very good job.

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
good one. had depth.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
it is surprisingly not OOC given the pairing, and I really liked it :D

good work
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was really sweet. Makes me want to write a GrayxLoke fic. Reading this post-Tenrou Island makes me think... poor Loke! He had to wait SEVEN YEARS to get below Gray's boxers. I hope he still got some.

That would make a good 2nd chapter (hint hint) _
storm3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
AWWWWWW. No matter how many times I read this fic, I never seem to get tired of it. I3This! IT'S JUST SO CUTE w
GoldenBlitz chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
These two deserve more love u_u
UchihaAura chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Nice work! Loke and Gray have always been my two favorite characters in Fairy Tail and I did always think that they had a stronger friendship than most, especially when Gray revealed that they had promised each other to be partners for the S-Class trails the year before. Good work!

~UchihaAura
Harco8059 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
cute... Loke/Gray.. what a cute couple.. :)

nice job... :)
fairytopia chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
that's really good fanfic! I could read another loke x gray pair. He he. I like the way loke took care of gray! (of course cz I like uke gray) :D