Reviews for Steve's Day off
doctorcatangel chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
that was AMAZING. i thoroughly enjoyed it:) good job... whos your favorite character... and have yo written any more hawii five-0 fanfictions?
newgal chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I like this series of stories. I read them all, this one last...they are really funny.
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Awesome day off!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Great story! I especially liked the ending!
skyle1412 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved it! You are an amazing author!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Brilliant lol
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hilarious - how did I not see this before now?

A great story, very well written and humour derived from the show, relaxed team manner without making Steve appear overly big-headed about his considerable skills.

You must write about the charity auction, unless you've already done so and I will be checking! I think you'd make a wonderful job of it and with such a descriptive written style, I'm sure I'll be able to visualise the whole story too.

Many thanks for writing this great story for us to revel in - Smooth Doggie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
why am I not surprised seams like Steve went a little light on the crime today.
The Albatross chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it! Kept me laughing the entire time!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
haha Awesome story and i could see Danny flipping Steve out of a hammock :) priceless
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Brilliant! Thoroughly entertaining! I smiled, grinned, or laughed throughout it all. Spectacular comedy.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LOL, this is hilarious! Can't imagine what Steve would do on a day off, but I think you've thought up some pretty realistic scenarios. Great work! :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I could read this one over and over.
sammie28 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This one and the "Honeymoon" ones are my favorites of your stories (though I like them all). The idea of this path of destruction (or cleaned-up destruction?) trailing the 2010 Steve McGarrett (this would never happen to Jack Lord's) is really quite funny.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Okay this is seriously, seriously GOOD. Beyond that actually. Loved the premise and the visuals had me smiling & snickering to myself. And the ending, priceless!