Reviews for And Other Things
Dino-Rogue chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
...Woah, what an ending, quite grim, if you ask me...

Haha! Hmm, 5ever? Nice!

Oh, poor Colossus! But sweet, sweet Doctor Beast! One would have to have a heart of stone not to love him. The good and humble doc.

Great chappie! Could you please perhaps write more? These things are fantastic!
Dino-Rogue chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
Ah, just in time for Christmas Eve, which is what today is here! Merry Christmas... and aww, a sweet, lovely chappie! I always love moments with these two.

Oh, sure. Everyone else gets something from a suitcase... while Rogue gets the whole suitcase and everything in it! Woooh! :) "Painfully practical." Yeah, that's Scott, all right.
Dino-Rogue chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
"Dorkasaurus-Rex", I can totally hear Kitty saying that! Good one, girl! But true, Rogue is still a lady or young lady! Kitty's the one she can truly count on, someone her age, a girl, like her. Her best girl friend. A best girl friend who, apparently, has no qualms about talking about... iww, those stuff, out loud, like that! Poor Rogue; the downsides of being best gal-pals. Seriousluy, "whee!" Gosh, Kitty! Kitty and her... Petey-sweetie? Revealing too much info, Kitcat! Too much, I say! Perhaps, for once, I'm glad for the 'more on that later' thing here this time. Ah-ah-ah, no talk of skin disorders, please, lest touchiness about her past comes about.

Love this! A humor-chappie! Love!
Dino-Rogue chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
She's the ? Hmm, well, nice chappie! Mystique's not at all one of my favorite characters; not in the very least, but good job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Aww, Rogue knows, she sees... so she helps. Nice one. But wha... there you go again with 'later'! I'm practically dying to know more of those juiciness here! How many are they now? Let me see... :) Anyway, another lovely chappie! Great job, as always!
Dino-RogueDino-R chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
For Scott? A soft spot for him? I'd think it was Jean...

This is the first time in this beautiful fic of yours that I've thought of the whole "But more on that later" thing as a cliffhanger! A glaring, bright cliffhanger! Awwgh! :-) But never mind that, this is totally beyond awesome!

Oreos from Logan to Rogue before bedtime? Okay, then, no more question about who the favorite is! But indeed, they do have that bond. Not only in the movies; we've got Self-Possessed, do we not? We can clearly see it as clear as Logan can see through the untouchable Rogue. And that present! Gee, Bobby, jealous and bitter much? Get over it already! Ah, the other people in her subconscious; really loved that you mentioned that a bit offhandedly there, that cannot be forgotten. Hmmm, "pardoned on account of" what, exactly, Logan? What are 'some stuff'... love that whole thing about drinking... but you just would not let it end there, hmm? A red convertible! His Harley! His dear, baby, first-love Harley! Wow, Rogue, your life... it, in no way, sucks, you should totally get that by now, girl! Forget the touching thing when your Logan's fav! *Sniggers* Grampa Logan to Kit? Nah, probably uncle? But true! Rogue is special in Logan's eyes, and so he gives her the special things. And there is nothing anyone else can do about it. Can't be changed, can't be replaced. Period. "But to him, Rogue is one of the only dependable things in his life." Hmm, maybe we could change that to 'people'? What do ya say? Ah, so the whole conflict with Jean is present here, as well? I love your intertwining of verses, they all make sense. Plus, Logan can now fully understand Rogue's used-to-be feelings for Scott, correct? After all: "All anybody wants is to be understood." Super true! And now it applies to these X-people seamlessly.

You simply must add to this and write more!
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
This fic is awesome! That's so sweet of Scott and Jean. And they are absolutely right. There is a certain someone out there who love even the things that Rogue hates about herself. So, she does have the thing with Bobby here, huh? Hmmm... Christopher is Scott's middle name? Forgive me while I gasp... Ha! I love the whole "But more on that later" thing, it gives me the giggle and it's cute and personal; like your really telling the story yourself to us face to face, and I love the way you repeat the word 'hate' three times in both the sentences that had it! Ha! Clearly understood, then...

Sweet, warm, cute, true to the characters! I love this chappie; this fic! Now for the rest...
lychee loving chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
(Did I ask for Kurt in my last review? I meant more Kurt, somehow, if it was a Thing that was Possible because sibling things are my favorite things. and you mentioned Kurt pt 2 in this, so. I'm holding out for more!)

(that said, this tugged on too many heartstrings and that's not even remotely fair. fics should warn if you'd need insurance after from all the Feels (tm) it unloads on you.)
lychee loving chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
You know I don't generally even like Evo!Rogue on principle (it's personal taste; her attitude kinda turns me off most of the time) but this is such a fantastic peek into her character and how she ticks that I can't not enjoy it.

Great work on this! Looking forward to more chapters, if there's any more to come! I'd love to see her thoughts on maybe one of the Brotherhood boys (considering she did spend a couple of episodes as one of them), or Kurt (because siblings), or Storm (because I have a totally transparent character bias for Storm if it weren't glaringly obvious already I'm sorry I'm sorry)

That said, this is really good and you should feel really good! Hope to see more.
Stormplains chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
You liiiiiiiiive! So glade to see you and your story back! Love it love it love it!
Yeah!
Keep writing strong.
anlmoon chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Love the logan n rogue relationship. I do thing that they area kinder spirit to ea. Other. The whole understanding thing.
Raven34link chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
damn i want to go to the Xavier institute for Christmas if he's going be giving so many gift's you can make a fort out of them

awwww sweet Christmas

i wish Kurt was my brother he is soooooo much better than mine

hmmmmmm maybe Ororo next i've always thought of her as a mother figure to Rogue
Raven34link chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Kitty sounds like shes WAAAAAY older than Rogue in this chapter
Megatha chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
I loved it! His religion isn't usually explored in the Evolution world so I love that you did this. And the last part talking about how she wasn't gonna see the old Kurt anymore actually gave me chills haha Can't wait for more! :)
carrowmetohell chapter 7 . 12/30/2011