Reviews for Omega
riamaichi chapter 11 . 7/31
Hey RRR! Just passing by to remind you that your fic is totes amazeballs and that Omega still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for the Zero/Kaname goodness! *Flys away*
I luv cats 101 chapter 11 . 7/29
please continue please! Even though you didn't update for a long time, this story's way too good to be left in the air. Please reconsider. The story is very interesting and I want to know what happens next. Pretty please? :'(
SweetCrusherGirlGhost180 chapter 11 . 6/18
Are you ever gonna update this? cause this is my all time favorite story! :D 3 Hope you update this.
LetsBeReal chapter 11 . 6/13
Y'all know this girl ain't coming back. So stop waiting. Stop telling her to update. But I can't believe she just left without a single note, saying that she would stop updating. I hate it when authors do this shit. They just make a great motherfucking story then leave all of a sudden with no trace whenever they feel like it. Obviously this author took her reviews and support for granted. The least she could've done is to leave an apology and discontinuation letter, at least then it would have showed you cared, but nooooooo, you leave us pining like little bitches for four years. However, if you did come back after four years(don't worry I'm just entertaining the though; you won't come back anyway)and said something like "Hey, sorry for the long wait guys, but I sort of forgot about my story for a bit," I would either laugh so hard my ass falls off or go pissed Zero-mode on you and punch you really hard. I'm sorry but it's true. Also I really love your story, but ultimately it's a shame you won't ever read this.
Sincerely,
- The Blunt Realist
P.S. Don't lie other readers, you know you feel this way to. At least a part of this review will apply to you.
G chapter 11 . 2/23
Please finish this story I would love to see zero's awakening.
deepredhearts chapter 11 . 1/31
please update this story is amazing
cherrypopper11 chapter 11 . 1/1
Please update soon?_?
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Please update soon this is my fourth KanamexZero fanficton I really like this story so much. You are really talented person to come up with this story. I haven't read anything like this in a while(which is months). I also wanted to see what will happen at the ball and what will you do with the vampire that has awaken? I'm guessing that Rido. So please update soon I will be really sad if you don't finish it.
Winged-Ashes chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I love your story and I wish u continue it the suspense is killing me here
Jade chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
I love this story. please update as soon as possible!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Please please please continue the story it's so good and it is so exciting to continue reading.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Awwwwwwww! ;-;
Well have a good time :)
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
the concept of this story is really refreshing and i really love the overall idea of zero being an omega...i really love sayori and elina,peyton and liddy too...i really want to know what happens next and i know that you have not updated for a long time but please continue the story and upload the next chapter soon...please...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
and 2 weeks became about a year ;(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I really love the story so far it's getting really interesting. I hope the next chapter comes up soon :-)