Reviews for Omega
Izzy chapter 11 . 6/28
This is an awesome story. Please write more, I'm on the edge of my seat.
icyng chapter 11 . 6/9
i'm waiting for the next chapter. this is interesting. i hope you will update ASAP.
Random01rainbows chapter 10 . 4/27
Is this on Hiatus?
Helpme chapter 11 . 4/27
This is a great story, and I was wondering if you're ever going to update this or if you're going to leave it as is.
Anikin.no.don't chapter 11 . 4/27
Anikin.no.don't chapter 11 . 4/27
berryc chapter 11 . 1/13
please finish!
Kitsune chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
Ppplllleeeeaaassseeee update please this story is great
Shinosunshine chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
This story is BRILLIANT pleas update. I love this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2015
this story is the best I have ever read. it is really creative and awesome and just amazingly perfect. please update, I will forever wait for this and will check for an update everyday.
(goal #1 is to pressure and guilt you into updating, le perfect story ~ (**) ~ )
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Please I need more ;-;
riamaichi chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Hey RRR! Just passing by to remind you that your fic is totes amazeballs and that Omega still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for the Zero/Kaname goodness! *Flys away*
I luv cats 101 chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
please continue please! Even though you didn't update for a long time, this story's way too good to be left in the air. Please reconsider. The story is very interesting and I want to know what happens next. Pretty please? :'(
CrepeCreepsDoll chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
Are you ever gonna update this? cause this is my all time favorite story! :D 3 Hope you update this.
LetsBeReal chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Y'all know this girl ain't coming back. So stop waiting. Stop telling her to update. But I can't believe she just left without a single note, saying that she would stop updating. I hate it when authors do this shit. They just make a great motherfucking story then leave all of a sudden with no trace whenever they feel like it. Obviously this author took her reviews and support for granted. The least she could've done is to leave an apology and discontinuation letter, at least then it would have showed you cared, but nooooooo, you leave us pining like little bitches for four years. However, if you did come back after four years(don't worry I'm just entertaining the though; you won't come back anyway)and said something like "Hey, sorry for the long wait guys, but I sort of forgot about my story for a bit," I would either laugh so hard my ass falls off or go pissed Zero-mode on you and punch you really hard. I'm sorry but it's true. Also I really love your story, but ultimately it's a shame you won't ever read this.
Sincerely,
- The Blunt Realist
P.S. Don't lie other readers, you know you feel this way to. At least a part of this review will apply to you.