Reviews for He Begged
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
more please please please please please PWWWWWEEEEEEASE!
pepe200 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I always envy people who can get dialogue right and make it advance the story, and yours is amazing. I am officially jealous.
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I'm lost for words.

It was so good :D

-Icy-

Favorited.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is fantastic, I have never reviewed a story before despite haven read several hundred on this site. I really hope you continue it, I would love to see Severus continue to help Draco fight his demons, and hopefully his own as well. No matter how you continue the story, (AU or not), either way I think it would be great.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Very good :) I think you wrote Snape's thoughts and actions really well. This is a good one-shot as it is, but I could also see you adding more to it if you wish.
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It's hard to find a good story that deals with these two characters together well, but you really managed it. Nice work
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was spellbinding; you captured them both well.
Violet Wild chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was a good story, and I think it's just fine as a one-shot, but I can see how it could easily be continued too. I love stories that show the caring side that of Snape that gets so often overlooked- he is fatherly in a very weird way (for example, when he protects Harry, Ron, and Hermione after Lupin turns into a werewolf in POA), and you did this one very well.
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I think it's a little ridiculous to think that he's never killed before, but good story!
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like it well enough as a one shot.

As far as suggestions for continuing this: Figure out your cast of characters, especially whether the Harry / Voldie confrontation is going to be onscreen or offscreen. It could be interesting as a complimentary story to DH with no HP (or only rumors of HP, as the case may be.) To start with, you have the whole tension of is Narcissa safe, how will Draco be punished, does or will Voldie know about the Vow, how will he take Snape killing Dumbledore and blowing his cover (Snape has to be pretty good at smooth-talking the Dark Lord given that he got back in as a spy, but I have no idea how to write those scenes).

Ideas for plot: Snape tries to convince Lucius to keep his options open in just in case the Dark Lord falls again (hint, hint they all know that living under Voldie will not be fun, he obviously won't say 'in case the Dark Lord falls' out loud but it's a desirable scenario as Slytherins they would prepare for it.) This could explain how Lucius would *once again* survive the fall of Voldie - JKR says it's charm, I say that makes no sense. There also could be procuring of wands for various people who lose them and who could be *trusted* to hide that they are armed again. During the final battle 3 Malfoys are seen in various places with only 1 wand among them, does that make any sense to anybody?

And of course you could get somewhat or all the way AU but the canon fate of the Malfoys is inherently interesting.
Sacha chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Greatly written. I wouldn't mind if you continue this story, I'd like to see where you could lead it :)
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it! Doesn't seem incomplete to me, and I would love to see you continue it. Snape and Draco on the run until Snape goes back to Hogwarts as Headmaster sounds like a good story to me.
jekl chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this, I dont usually like one shots but this seems complete to me