Reviews for Dressing for Success
Shadowgirl888 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I always thought Luna should be in fashion design...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Oh, I meant it's impervious to ectoplasm. Plus the runes I added give an extra layer of protection against blood magic and coffee stains."

-Dear lord, if Bella Lestrange were still alive, she'd order an entire wardrobe that way.

Lovely story, and lovely Luna.
firefly chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Charming. I like this.
divinehyperactivity.tumblr.com chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Rarely do I find a Blaise/Luna story as charming as this one. xD I usually prefer Rolf/ Luna but this one really took the cake. Cute little plot bunny :D
luvvs2dream chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great oneshot. Pansy's shameless flirting was hilarious.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. It started off a little rough (the characters didn't seem to have much depth, just fitting into the role of "friend", "evil girl", "heroine" and so on), but the story improved as it progressed. Your characters (besides Pansy and the man Ginny was chatting up) are quite likable. Your Luna is very cute.
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Lovely. It's difficult to write Luna, but you do a great job here. I laughed out loud when she said: "I should have remembered how much she likes cheese", great line! I only wish there was more, it feels like there could be a full story here.
tofuskin21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
:D
22Moons chapter 1 . 1/20/2011

LMAO! I loved this story! I get that it's a oneshot, and it certainly works as a oneshot, but I'm hooked on this little world you've created and would love to see you write more within its confines.
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Loved it

update soon
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very cute. Not too fluffy, though. I like the new plot. It's very original :)
chariots99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love this story. Short, sweet, and about fashion. Perfect mix!