Reviews for The Best Time
Otter Seastar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Haha, so much truth. Monday's Noon *and* Dusk might have more portraits on DeviantART than most KttK characters aside from Arthur and Suzy, if that's any indication of popularity. The other Times's complaints are pretty accurate, though I'd have liked to hear what happened to Wednesday's Noon and Dusk, because I'm weird that way. I agree with another reviewer that it was sometimes hard to follow who was talking, but otherwise enjoyed this.
Mosslegs chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Quite a good story, with good ideas, but sometimes quite confusing as to who was interacting with whom. I liked your references to events in the story, and the humour that appears in small, carefully-measured doses. Overall, well done!
amethystandrews chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I believe you are correct in the assumption concerning Monday's Noon. I found this quite entertaining, and very fun to read out loud in different voices. And strangely enough, all of them English-accented. Weird. Good job, though.
DarkPaladin000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Monocles are cool. Need I say more?
Hey who turned out the lights chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You forgot the new Wednesday's Noon and Dusk. Sunscorch and Scamandros. Scamandros would have been good as he appears to be Arthur's new favourite
Just A Simple Lampshade chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
"But I have a monocle!"- I demand that this be made into a T-shirt!

*coughs* you know I love you, right? The poor Times of Day always needed more attention, and you actually managed to get the personalities more or less spot on!

...not to mention you made me wake people up by laughing...
The Helpless Romantic chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I'm glad someone finally did this! Its about time the Times got recognized. I LOVE all the Times pretty much equally, but I agree with you that Monday's Dusk is probably the most popular.

p.s: I call him Monday's DUSK because he will always be a Dusk to me. :)
BackgroundRobot-11 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ha, awesome! Marshal Dusk is my favourite character.

Very funny, btu maybe Sunday's Times should have been called The Sower/Grower/Reaper respectivley, to avoid confusion (but lets face it, that happenms a lot when the Times are concerned)
Darkened Eternity chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
So right they're unappreciated ~

:D
Valor chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I rather enjoyed reading this. It's a nice piece of work, if I say so myself; you've certainly captured them well. (Why, I'm starting to talk like them too, so give me a moment to regain my normalacy.)

...

Back to the point. I thought it was nice listening to their bickering, and the AU is very much welcomed for this kind of story. I admit I was a bit skeptical at first when you mentioned that all 21 of the Times would be present, but you've certainly pulled it off.

Val