Reviews for Just a greeting
jf chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
need to know what comes next!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Absolutely adorable ending! Too bad Tenten's reaction wasn't given a bit of light. Oh well, nonetheless a very amusing read!
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww Neji...X)
tonxzdania chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
aww.. gaara tenten (i hope so)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Mwahahaha I feel evil for reading that haha
QuietShadowz chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
hahaha poor gaara didnt quite understand what was going on hes just cute and neji is such an over protective boyfriend if he was her boyfriend and not a jelouse want-to-be boyfriend er suitor? but i assume the latter...or is it former? hehe .' i assume hes her boyfriend though.

great job i laughed espesally hard at the neji part XDD

Quiet Shadowz
Brown Eyed Shinobi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Cute! neji gettin mad! great job kaka-lover
That.Asian.Chick.10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'm not a GaaTen fan but this is amazing :)

pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I don't know why, but this story made me laugh. I never thought Gaara and Tenten would look so cute together. And jealous Neji? Hearts all around XD
Renna chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was adorable! I love every single one of your stories and every time I see something updated, I give a BIG fangirl squeal of excitement. On that note, this totally made my night.

And hehe, clueless Gaara...and Neji having to be held back by six ninja.

I don't know what happened (comment wise) to make you think about leaving FF, but I'm glad that you decided to stay. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and I'm quite the choosey individual when it comes to reading anything.

Thank you for all the stories and keep writing, you're amazing at it. :)
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was utterly adorable. If you have NUNS2, there's a really cute cutscene with Naruto, Neji, Tenten and Gaara having lunch together; just giving you a heads-up. Anyway, Gaara's 'social ineptitude' and Neji's little bout of jealousy made me smile- thank you.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I love a clueless Gaara. Great job on the fic. Short and sweet. :)
soccergirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story hilarious! loved it :D
CagalliTen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Nice! Love it! Neji was probably like wth. lol. Poor Gara doesn't understand what he did wrong :P
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
XD haha i loved it! it was adorable :3 (i think this one is actually one of my favorite oneshots by you hehe XD)

although, i think in the begining (i'm not *sure*, but...) i was wondering if you meant kankuro and temari looked "amused" instead of "bemused"... i mean it makes sense either way, but i just pointed it out because ''bemusement'' and ''apprehension'' have kinda similar meanings... but idk :)

thanks for the story