Reviews for Finding Emrys
koala789 chapter 14 . 3/17
PLEASE KEEP GOING! THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO LEAVE IT. EVER! If you have Writer's block problems, you can PM me. I'm good at getting past them. *drops to knees* SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU!
koala789 chapter 13 . 3/17
HA! Caught the reference! Okay, I'll go back to reading now.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
Awesome! Arthur is an idiot, but nothing new there. I really like how you portray Merlin. More please!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be over
SkylarO chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
This is a good story and I'm now sad that it's incomplete.
SkylarO chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
The list of chores isn't that long, I'm sure it wouldn't be easy, but it doesn't require ten servants (as the last chapter said it would). I really like this story though.
Kate.R12 chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
this is great, please continue! can't wait for next interaction, arthir vs miffed emrys xD
SunsetDawn420 chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Great story though you sadly haven't updated in a very long time. But still - the idea is great, I grinned the whole time while reading the story.
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Please continue, i really wonder what will Arthur do when he sees Emrys mad because he got his attention this way. You're an amazing writer and i'd love to see how this story ends.
Reader chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Wonderful story! Had me hooked on the first chapter :)
knobrien21 chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Spool funny!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
just imagining ARthur cheerfully riding into a huge bandit camp and "Emrys" coming along and being like "Are you STUPID?!"
kumquat-pudding chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
You haven't updated in years. Please do. :3
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
ThE UnKnOwN gOd chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Adoption? Okay... Has anyone adopted it... I will love to finish reading it please PM with the answer.

Thanks. Have a nice day...

ThE UnKnOwN gOd