Reviews for Finding Emrys
Reader chapter 14 . 3/15
Wonderful story! Had me hooked on the first chapter :)
knobrien21 chapter 14 . 2/12
Spool funny!
just imagining ARthur cheerfully riding into a huge bandit camp and "Emrys" coming along and being like "Are you STUPID?!"
toothlessisepic chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
You haven't updated in years. Please do. :3
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
ThE UnKnOwN gOd chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Adoption? Okay... Has anyone adopted it... I will love to finish reading it please PM with the answer.

Thanks. Have a nice day...

ThE UnKnOwN gOd

-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Lol arthur perfect plan.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Wow arthur, what a great plan. You have just hired Emrys to find Emrys, everythings going to go swimmingly.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Thank merlin.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Cool
June Odyssey chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
This is pretty epic :) I love that Arthur met Emrys without metting Merlin and Arthur's resulting search. I love Merlin's (your) portrayal of Emrys and I really hope for more!

June
smexualbeast chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
you may like to know that i have just come back from tescos with a HUGE crate of coffee. Update or you're not getting any ;) i love this story too much xx
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
U havent updated in MOUNTHES what have you been doing!?

Call me pie
StoriesOfTheMind chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
I know you haven't written this for a long time but I love LOVE it if you continued! Please? Pretty Please? I have cookies?
KeyTyper chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
well, we all knew that Arthur's idiotic plan would be... well, idiotic. but, YAY, more Emrys! i wonder what Arthur will do when he talks to Emrys again. and what will the other knights think of the young prince conversing with a sorcerer? please update this!