Reviews for Finding Emrys
Kate.R12 chapter 14 . 5/12
this is great, please continue! can't wait for next interaction, arthir vs miffed emrys xD
SunsetDawn420 chapter 14 . 4/30
Great story though you sadly haven't updated in a very long time. But still - the idea is great, I grinned the whole time while reading the story.
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 2/1
Please continue, i really wonder what will Arthur do when he sees Emrys mad because he got his attention this way. You're an amazing writer and i'd love to see how this story ends.
Reader chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Wonderful story! Had me hooked on the first chapter :)
knobrien21 chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Spool funny!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
just imagining ARthur cheerfully riding into a huge bandit camp and "Emrys" coming along and being like "Are you STUPID?!"
kumquat-pudding chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
You haven't updated in years. Please do. :3
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
ThE UnKnOwN gOd chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Adoption? Okay... Has anyone adopted it... I will love to finish reading it please PM with the answer.

Thanks. Have a nice day...

ThE UnKnOwN gOd

-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Lol arthur perfect plan.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Wow arthur, what a great plan. You have just hired Emrys to find Emrys, everythings going to go swimmingly.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Thank merlin.
Klaroline Mikealforbes chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Cool
June Odyssey chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
This is pretty epic :) I love that Arthur met Emrys without metting Merlin and Arthur's resulting search. I love Merlin's (your) portrayal of Emrys and I really hope for more!

June
smexualbeast chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
you may like to know that i have just come back from tescos with a HUGE crate of coffee. Update or you're not getting any ;) i love this story too much xx