Reviews for Some Day
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I've just found this fic of Men In Tree (fantastic show... and yet canceled!)

So well written. Very sad, but seems to be so real when you know the episode!

Wonderful job
SassyCop chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is wonderfully sad. It goes perfectly with how I imagined her character to be on the show. I wish it would have continued. I heard if the show hadn't been canceled, they were heading toward Julia being a 'love interest' for Jack. She was the catalyst for problems between him and Marin. That would have been interesting. Julia seemed too sweet to be the 'other woman' in a negative sense. Especially since Kelli was playing that character! Could not have thought badly of her!

Please keep doing fics for this show! I love how you interpret this character!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I haven't seen the show yet. If netflix has it I'll check it out but it sounds pretty sad. However if KW is in it what the hell!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Excellent writing, I think you've captured the character of Julia well; this sounds like the way she would think. Particular favourite parts of mine were: "why he loved art, and why he loved me. Perhaps I should have paid more attention to the order in which he said those things." - very sad for her, but great writing! "If I can't hold onto that belief, then I have nothing to cling to at all; just a fading memory, a blurred shadow, and a distant echo of what we used to be." - :( Great fic! Even though it means you're not writing Lie to me* at the time, I'm still glad you're writing Julia fic :)
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Lovely. This story makes so much sense in my head. Very well written, as per usual. Oh dear, how brilliant you are. I bet a thousand people will now watch those amazing episodes with Kelli.

Thank you for sharing. Seriously. :)