Reviews for Flight Of The Vulture (Talon Company)
SciFiFan96 chapter 34 . 1/24/2018
Excited for more revision!
Kirosha chapter 34 . 2/8/2017
I prefer the hardcore, personally but enjoy the equipment changes.
Bryan P chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
Love your writing style, I would like to thank you for a full day of reading fun for me. See ya round the wastes.
SciFiFan96 chapter 34 . 4/14/2015
Epic, I remember loving this fic.
the survier and the fighter chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This is awesome keep them coming
Danger Close chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
"fucking amatuers" LMAO
slipknot8448 chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
OMG... I need more of this!
SteamDriver chapter 33 . 11/13/2012
Please keep this story going. I simply love it. Second time I've read it so far and will be keeping an eye on it. Very inspiring work.
Harb chapter 33 . 11/3/2012
Well, its nice to see that Cole has some political sense as a Communist. I am a democratic socialist my self :P cant was to see more of this!
Harb chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
Well ZEUS reminds me a lot of Fawkes with his intelligently put sentence. :D
Andjuzane chapter 33 . 11/2/2012
This is one of the coolest stories Ive ever read! So addicting to read and the characters rock!
HowAboutThisForAName chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
Talon for the fucking win! Another one bites the dust!
Firey Son of Hades chapter 33 . 10/25/2012
Nice to see you again
Kane chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
The speech at the end felt epic for some reason.
Also thanks for the list of factions and equipment they use and the level of training their members and military sections get.

Hope to hear more from you in the near future also concerning the chapters you already made, leave them as they are. They show how your writing style changed/improved over time thus giving you the author more character even if your readers were to only read anything contained within all of your stories chapters and nothing else, well what I basically want to say is that by having your chapters remain like they are, you show a part of yourself as an individual.

Maybe that helped you.
Bye

P.S.:Keep writing man, you are to awesome to let any of your stories drop (even the ones were there seems to be some discrepancies with background informations of certain genres), don't get discouraged or fell down about it there always be some flamers, trolls and how else you call these guys, always remember there are people who love your stories and would love to seem them continued...
aghhh chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
You are awesome but i fucking hate you for that epic ending