Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiked Pumpkin Juice
sexbombslytherin chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Aww wares the end?
saffarinda chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I 3 THIS! It's always sooo hilarious XD WRITE MORE, HAVE LESS WRITER BLOCK!
Angelsrm chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
AHH CLIFF HANGER, HATE BUT LOVE... LIFE... AGH please update soon
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
i love this story! why didn't u ever finish it? did u take a six year break from this story? it's really funny like the other one HP&SB! i will never look at jello the same way again.
phoenical-maniax chapter 4 . 5/20/2005
xD I've just read this and the prequel straight through! I could hardly breath laughing in some bits! This has suddenly become my all time fave humour fanfic. I luff joo! *licks your shoes* ... What have you been doing? Is that STRAWBERRY JELL-O I just tasted? P

You haven't updated for ages...I hopes you haven't stopped?

Finnigan Irish chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Update please! When are Seamus and Dean going to get it on!

UPDATE!
HoorayTheWeird chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Getting funnier!
HoorayTheWeird chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
*cries* It's not as funny as the brownie one.
HoorayTheWeird chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Here I am! Twenty minutes after I said I couldn't read the sequeal today! I wrote a chapter in twenty five minutes. COOL! Anyway Draco is really into this bondage thing.
HPDMfan18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
lol
Benita Abundo chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
wow your stories are really good hurry up and update soon... special brownies was hilarious! you should write more like it
Siderius Cimmerii chapter 4 . 2/7/2004
Poor Blaisy... You would think he'd put his slytherin traits to heart (or mind) but no... he never learns. His first 'scheme' didn't turn out to well, with having his jewels tormented and all, what makes him think it'll work out correctly in the end? Having Harry and Draco spawn babies? It could happen, if Trevor the magically turned boy frog could turn girl then they could. More hilarity issues to spew forth and Malfoy's definitely the girl in the relationship. So prissy AND its the girl that's always admired in the relationship. Poor Blaise, i just hope he doesn't get castrated the next time he's abused. *grins*
~jI
Pervert Bitch chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
OhGOD! You are taking foreva! I missed this story and you are having a huge author block... But I'll wait what it takes...
I still want my breakdancer!Snape or my bellydancer!Snape... *sniff*
Till then I'll just wait the third HP movie to watch Snape in woman's clothes... wonder if Alan Rickman shaved his legs to put on that dress... He looked damn good on that dress though... should put some woman's clothes more often, definitely has the body to pull it off.
weasleygurl4 chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
OMG! I just read the story and I fell in love with it! I seriously can nt wait until the next chapter comes out! It's only a matter of time I hope! YAY! They are all gunna get drunk! Now that's a good story!
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 4 . 8/5/2003