Reviews for Hengeyokai
Shyguy1 chapter 12 . 9/16/2017
This is a fantastic story. It's paced a little quick for my tastes, but that merely adds to the sense of urgency.

Characterization is great and the concept is original. It's been a while since you updated and I understand that life gets in the way (and interests change), but it would be great to see this story in its entirety.
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
Hello,

I truly enjoyed this story as well as some of the other Ranma stories. I am looking forward to you completing them and doing those stories for "Lost Innocence" that you mention. Time has a way of twisting around like a breeze around corners. I know. *chuckles*

Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing your stories.

Rose
Treant Balewood chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Really liking your Sayuri!
1Billy-234 chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
are you going to add to this story?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So now Ranma default form is female...
alichi chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Since you are apparently writing fanfiction once again will you finish these old fics too?

Would be quite sad if these great early works of yours where left as they are, unfinished.

Hope you pick them up again some day.
Shannon Dee chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I hope your Muse guides you to finish this story some day, it is really interesting.
Riniko22 chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Really enjoying the story, but saddened that it seems to be in a coma. Hope you come back it someday and finish it.
Liath Shadow chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
nu~ want more hengeyokai!

...seven years since last update *sniffle* can we get more? please? pretty please?

anyways, awesome story :D hope to see more soon
damoclesAngel chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I don't suppose there's any continuation of this lurking on your hard drive...
the chosen one chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
it has been almost SIX years since you have updated! man you wrote a damn good story but abandon it! this sucvks!
Zsych chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
Sad. I was really enjoying it, and I'd kinda hoped that it would be complete(all of these years later :))

I'm not sure if you still write, but I'd like to say that I really enjoyed your work.

tc
Lerris chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Pretty good so far, but it is a bit of a pity that now that the basic setup is done there seems to be not much else..
Blackdex chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
Hm, Nice, No full reveiw yet, havent read enough of it, i hope you continue it soon, then again, im waiting on a few of your other peices too, so i wouldnt want you to slow them for this project. Ciao
Blackdex chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
A racoon dog is called a Tanooki, Mischivous little things a lot like Satyr's in greek myths, love getting drunk, feasting, chasing pretty girls, yadda yadda. (word to the wise, Dont look up a picture, trust me)