Reviews for the devil in disguise
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I LOVED reading about Draco flirting with Astoria, and how she finally accepts him in the end! This was truly fantastic! :D
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I like it very much! Especially the ending!
krynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
What a nice fic. Love the way youve written Astoria.
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I loved it. Especially the way you showed Astoria's feelings and how she changed.

I did think Draco was a bit OOC but a nice kind of OOC.

You should write more of this pairing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I really enjoyed this. I always like to think that Astoria's not the typical Slytherin girl and that she rejected Draco a few times before letting herself fall for him. That sexy, jerkish Slytherin needs to be taken down a few pegs. I'm not really sure if Draco was OOC or not, because, in the books, we never exactly see him flirt with girls, so we don't know how he acts.
CrazyMuggleborn44 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Omg this was really good. I thought that Dracos character was actually really close, only a few sentences were OoC, but nothing major.

Great job )
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Honestly, even though Draco was a bit OOC, it turned out well. I love your Astoria, and how determined she is not to like Draco.

You used the prompts really well, too. I was feeling especially vindictive when I gave those out, thinking it'd be really hard to get all three in a story together, but you managed it better than I expected.

So, let's say 15/15 for this one.

Great job!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I quite enjoyed this, actually ) But I'm a sucker for Draco/Astoria, anyway. I think you captured them well, even if Draco was a bit OOC, but it wasn't really a problem. I really liked your Astoria, she's very different from mine, but she has a certain charm and I think she fits well with Draco. Their relationship is very amusing to watch develop here ) Also, you used the prompts remarkably well!

Terrific job, and keep writing!