Reviews for Life Of Lies
StoryTimez chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
I hope you update! And if you do, I hope this doesn't become Shules.
moonlitreader chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
This is not a short hiatus! Please i want no need more! Please I'm begging you
JayyZombie chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Hiya. I'm quite aware of the fact that you stated in your profile that if the story was not updated in six months time that it was most likey not going to be continued. I'm hoping to inspire you to one day reconsider that decision and finish this story, one way or another, even though this was last updated over two years ago.

I normally detest stories such as these, for personal reasons, yet I cannot stop myself from reading them reguardless of my preferences. Horrendous habit, that. Usually these stories are crude, unrealistic, romanticized, overly or underly described, poorly written, filled with noticable plot errors, and overall a pain to read. This story in particular was none of those, I believe, and I appreciate that, honestly; it's a refreshing change of scenery.

Though I loathe stories such as this, I found myself wanting to read more of this anyway, partially due to your skill as a writer, and partially due to the fact this was actually rather accurate involving Shawn's emotions and thoughts, as well as those of the others. Some might say Shawn was out of character with his anger, but I found it to fit perfectally given the rather glum circumstances involving him. I believe he acted accordingly and would have honestly told Gus when pressured to by him, as Shawn never did like keeping anything from him. I'm fond of how you made Henry then Juliett figure it out almost immediatly when they confronted him, instead of having them be unrealistically oblivious and continue with the "I don't understand what's wrong, durr." option, as most authors tend to choose; most people are not that niave, and often assume that is what happened, even when it did not. Also, I appreciate how did not go into too much detail with the graphic scenes in here. Though I appreciate both lemons and gore alike, both at the same time is not something I will ever be comfortable with, and I find myself reluctant to read any story invonving such a thing due to the author's recklessness in a overly detailed scene; half of them don't even put a warning of any sort, while other dedicate a whole chapter to the scene. You did neither, instead opting to write the scene, but focusing on Shawn's thoughts and emotions rather than the act itself, while still accuratly informing the readers of what was happening to his body in the scene.

Anyway, I do not have much to say, other than I find my self rather fond of your writing skill level, and your overall accuracy in writing this. So I do hope that you will one day finish this tale so I may rest easy in knowing what happens next, and how everyone reacts and tries to help. Well, that's all for now, so I'll be off. Feel free to respond to this if you so wish, I'd be more than happy to start a conversation with you, as you seem rather interesting.

-Jayson
TheShulesLovinPsycho chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Amazing job, but *short* hiatus? I really wish you'd finish this fic! It's so good!
LoveWritingStories chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
For the love of god please tell me you are going to finish this. I will cry if you dont.
RedRosey18 chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
Love this story and can't wait for more. This is the first time I've read a story were I like how the abused character has told his friends about the abuse.

Can't wait for you to come back!
Midnight Alexis Thorn chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
Short?! It's been a year! This fanfic really captured my attention and is probably one of the best I've ever read for Psych! Girllllll, you gotta continue, and fast!
Racheal Weasley chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Good.
EvE79 chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
This is one of the hardest stories I read so far. And yet I hope you'll start writing it again.
Gracie chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
This is really good and a cannot wait for more. Hope your hiatus doesn't last TOO long lol xD
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Awesome man! Keep up the updating and Write On.
99DenmonChick99 chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
OHMYGUSS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! i hope that doesnt creep you out too bad lol not that i love reading about Shawn being raped...actually..reading this makes me wanna go castrate that SOB for doing that to him...im just REALLY glad you updated so quickly . please update agian soooooon!
Al Harris chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
I kinda can't help wishing that somebody would just pop up out of nowhere and go all Unit 419 on Beneviste... just disappear with him for a few weeks, leave his mutilated corpse on the side of a highway somewhere, and disappear, never to be seen again... kinda like the Zodiac killer, but way more brutal.
torchil chapter 12 . 3/27/2012