Reviews for Blind Run
Sivan chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
thank you for this lovely story!
unbreakable86 chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Hey you...

So, I saw your video on youtube yesterday and I had to read your story.

It's just as brilliant. I read all of it in one day. :)
Keep it up.
Greets from Germany.
susan chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I really really enjoyed this story I hope u will continue
Susan chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
So far I love it im getting excited to read on GOOD JOB
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
Thank You for a great story! Looking forward to completed stories as you are able.
LiveLoveLikeMe chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I am so glad I decided to read this, because I loved it! This is one of my favorites that I've read of these two so far, so I will definitely have to read that sequel. Great job!
SVURizzoli chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
I have to say this is was well written and well thought out. I loved and I am going to look for the sequel.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
This story was very sweet and similar to another but I enjoyed it though.

I loved how Olivia didnt asked questions about the pregnancy, she just wanted to be their. Alex and Olivia are both compassionite about what they do.
peterpeter chapter 15 . 3/5/2011
i love this fic. i realy realy hope you write sequel. or more fics
Swishla chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Just discovered and read this story. Plot and romance wove together nicely, both taking their time to come together. Nicely done.
rookie802 chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
great story!
worstliarever chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
what a wonderful ending well done.
Kendra23 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Great job on this story!

I liked how it had a bunch of things wrapped into one! And this final chapter was excellent too! I enjoy reading the emotional, mental and physical aspect of relationships and you had all three rolled into this story!

This chapter, I enjoyed the teasing in the beginning when Liv and Alex were in the resturant! I also enjoyed the part where Liv was thinking how she never thought she'd get a chance to be with Alex and now here they are-as well as Alex thinking that Liv wasn't ready at the time and again, now here they are! This story gives off the impression of how it's "funny how things work out..."

I enjoyed the scene with them making love! They put all their romance and passion into that and it came out amazing! It wasn't just a sense of having sex, it was them truely putting everything they wanted to convey to each other into them making love!

And the ending with Jonathan meeting up with them 8 years later, it's good to hear how he ended up with his foster mom actually adopting him! He ended up in a good home!

Great way to end the story too! Excellent job! I'm looking forward to future stories from you!
lizzy43 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
I really enjoyed this story. And you gave us such a perfect, happy ending. Hope you have more stories coming our way soon. :)
LIVsvuALEX chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Aww, that's a great way to end the story! And I enjoyed the passion in this chapter! Nicely done!