Reviews for Little bird of ours
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 1/3
Not too many spelling and grammar errors, which is good. Have tried reading some stories that sounded very good only to stop halfway through the first or second chapter because I couldn't stand the sheer number of errors anymore. Is a bad habit of mine that haunts me even in normal conversations (unconsciously count number of times a word is used in a conversation by people I am talking to, such as "and", "like", "um/uh", etc.), much to the person and my annoyance. Like what you have going here and can't wait for the action to pick up!

But since there is no "Complete" designation in the story's description, does that mean there are going to be more than 13 chapters? And if so, when you going to update? Been over a year since previous update. :( Anyway, thanks for story so far!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/3
Kid Flash KF. Not FK. :)
WolfAngelDeath chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
FK? Flash kid?
mixxi chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
aaaaah why did you stop writing this ! ITs such a great story
Wintress chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Okay, here is what Aqualad can do- you know those little metal rod thingies? Yeah, he can make weapons out of them, that's basically it lol.

I THOUGHT ROB WAS OKAY WTF?
Wintress chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow, FK 6 times in a row. o.0

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANOTHER NAME OF HIS ONCE. D8 Just his initials sobsob that's why he'll always be forgotten

—okay, i'm going to stop.

DICK YOU SCARE US SOMETIMES. JUST STOP OR YOU'LL ALL GIVE US HEART ATTACKS.
StellaCartoonlover chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I KNEW IT! update soon plz...
KIBucs15 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
omg please make more i need to know whats going to happen next!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
cool idea! I'm interested to see how this will play out.
mixxi chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
wow damn dick is becoming a living comp ...im s ocurious to what is going to happen ... .

please update fast

*damn i really want to type a long review since i really enjoy this story .. but im to weak due to the lack of food... srry QQ*
FudoTwin17 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Amazing. No other way 2 describe it. :D UPDATE!
Karin Matthews chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
when you said about the man in the orange and black mask now all i can think about is slad!
FudoTwin17 chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
WHAT! Ur gonna just leave it like that? OO UDPATE! XD
grayember13 chapter 10 . 4/23/2012
aaaawwww poor Robin! PLEASE update ASAP! This is so intense and interesting and mysterious! I LOVE it!
The Goddess of Books chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It's good so far unless you meant 'Kid Flash' to be 'Flash Kid'. ;)