Reviews for The Letter
Radleks chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Very much enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
It was enjoyable to be able to read a very different take!
Jo chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Just found this story-loved it-it showed a side of Maura that I haven't read about before on this site-everyone else makes her out to be almost a sex fanatic-this was really a sweet story.
Paradox Delusion chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
You should defiantly keep going with this. :) I never thought maura would be a virgin...
Balticbard chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
WOW WHAT A SEXY STORY!
RestlessSoul03 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Awesome!
Swampje chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I loved this!
adrian chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
It was great. i think you should at least add sum more chapters about them being together and the family and friends finding out.
smackedfan454 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
I loved this story! It was so cute and so perfect! I loved it! 3
cudambercam13 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
My girlfriend sent me a link to this story and it was a completely perfect description of us. It's now on my fave stories list.
AJ chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Okay, so that was all kinds of awesome. Hot and sweet :)

Thanks for sharing.
Zivacentric chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
2 terrific chapters, followed by...a terrific ending. :D Well done! I just love how you have them interact.

Fav line: Jane froze, she would not consider herself drunk enough to be hearing things. "Come again?" Fantastic!

You definitely should write more of these two. *nods head emphatically* I'll read it if you do. )
Zivacentric chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
And another great chapter! Love love LOVE the whole idea of Jane coming over, esp. because the Brock angle drove her to it. :D And stripping off her dress in the kitchen - ? PRICELESS! I could just see Jane doing that,and the vision of her standing there in her underwear? MMMM MMMM MMMM. Wow indeed. And the attraction hitting them between the eyes? NICE! *runs off to read Ch. 3*
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I thought this chapter was just TERRIFIC. I completely agree about Maura's sense of innocence. You capture Maura VERY VERY well! Her vulnerability, her determination, her need to stop just leap off the page. So glad she didn't make herself go through with things with Brock. The text f/ Jane was hilarious, and the whole letter idea was so Maura. *runs off to read more* )
Swishla chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Wow, guess I was lucky and came upon this after Chapter 3 was posted so I didn't have to wait. Loved how you dealt with Maura's insecurities and didn't magically make everything better at the end. Hope you continue writing Rizzoli and Isles!