Reviews for Smudge
LillyTigress chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I dont know why - or, rather, there are a bunch of reasons - but, I really like how this story ended. It should feel terribly incomplete but it doesnt. Are you a clever author teaching readers that what happens next is irrelevant as the last lines indicate or, are you just lazy and a little sadistic (because as complete as the story is I still would like to know what happens next)? This, too, does not matter I guess.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
So that's all...? THAT IS NOT AN ADEQUATE ENDING! I'm seriously not content with the cliffhanger being the ending... What's the answer about Naruto? This is gonna bother me!
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
A smudge..? WTH! That's like someone saying;

'I have some bad news; your going to die.'

"Oh, well how long do i have?"

'8 or 9'

"..."

"8 or 9 what? weeks? months? years?"

'Maybe 10'
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
hmmm...okay...a..smudge?
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
What is the smudge?
Juura99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
O_O W-what? Oh that was brilliant, it really was but...but you can't leave it at that! A followup, please? PRETTY PLEASE? I'LL PLEDGE MY ETERNAL LOYALTY TO YOU! Pweeeeeaaaase? QwQ *puppy eyes*
sah9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So sad and sweet at the smae time. Please please write more, I need to know what's going to happen
Ali chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Okay so like dude. You NEED to rite a fallowuo for this fic. Or two. Or three. I wanna see more! It's been a while since the last time I read a sasunaru from you, and as always, i'm tottally impressed. Please write more! Or another sasunaru fic at the least...I mean if you REALLY want to leave Narutos fate in the hands of our imagination...curse that smudge! Cuuuurse yooooou!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i loved it! it was sad and cute, and everything else! dont stop there, please!
Temple Amarok chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So...wait... What was the smudge? Don't leave us with that! I mean out could be anything. Cancer or maybe he just moved (as you said Naruto tends to squirm) but if you don't tell me then it's going to be bugging me everytime I come on to your page and see the title. Pose do a little follow up I must know Naruto's results and how Sasuke and he deal with said results.