Reviews for Fairy Tale
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
HA! Oh my god, that was so great! It was so entertaining, I loved it. And finding out at the end that it was all a set up? XD Ahhh I loved it so much.
"I don't see why not." pfffff I just can't, these guys are fantastic.
WindWisp chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is too cute!
Sneaky little Zexion, using Riku like that. I have to give him credit, though - that was a brilliant idea.
I'm only slightly ashamed to say that I squealed like a fangirl.
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I think this was super cute for a crack pairing. :)

I was a tiny bit confused about the end; did Riku make a bet or help Zexion get together with Aqua or something? It would be nice if someone could tell me.

Your stories are wonderful and is filled with wonderful writing and epic summaries :)
ninja-alchemist47 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
LE CUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE I love it. Super good job! 33333 Too adorable Please write more like this!
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
hoho i don't see why not either ;D that's the first time i've read a fic about those two and it was so sweet x3
rainy arina angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
XD eeeeeee! i never even considered this pairing, but it's adorable! 333 :3 i like your stories.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That was great! Why did I have the feeling from the moment that Zexion was mentioned that this was all arranged?

I love how you portrayed them both, and choosing Zexion as Riku's brother was great, too, because they really look similar except for the hairstyle, right?

If it had been any other toddler, it wouldn't have been half as funny and believable.

You did a great job on this one as well, but I'm not surprised anymore. :)
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
when i looked for this pairing i was just bored... but this story is awesome.
surfingfiend2685wolfqueen chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, terrific job. It must have been difficult to keep them so in character. Nice job! The ending made me smile. So, Zexion did like her this whole time? So cute.
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is ADORABLE for a lack of better words! XD I really loved how you turned something like a fairy tale prompt into something extremely unique! Little Riku is so cute being all defiant and Aqua having an attraction to Zexion. LOL Oh gods, I really loved this! Zexion was really well-written desptie you never playing CoM. :) You're AUs are really good! My favorite part of this story has got to be the ending. XD I was thinking Riku was TRYING to get Aqua and Zexion together of his own accord, but boy was I wrong. XD You little plot-twister you... (I meant that in a good way LOL)

Once again, great job on this oneshot!
hollowbastions chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this was so cute

ha, Zexion and Riku had the whole thing planned out,

and your portrayal of Zexion actually was pretty good, with the smirking and such.

So, thankyou for writing this. because I really enjoyed reading it. :)
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 1/20/2011