Reviews for Love to hate you
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
I get that your trying to make it AU and make so there not friends but sometimes I feel like there is way to much animosity like thier laying on to thick for no reason
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
im intrigued
HateOnMeNowBiotch chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
OMG GOOD STORY
went chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
"I see it, but I don't believe it," exclaimed JJ :) love this line
accountdeactivated1 chapter 27 . 4/25/2011
UH-MAY-ZING! I no I'm a lil bit late, but I only discovered this yesterday and it was so good when I started it that I READ IT ALL IN A DAY! My fave part is (strangely) when Rossi sees them at the movies and they are all over each other: his reaction was PRICELESS... Thankyou for such a wonderful story- please keep up the good work!
emzypemzy chapter 27 . 2/25/2011
I loved this story from the start and I'm so glad that your muse bit on it again and you got it finished :D Was a rollercoaster like ride but oh so worth it and it was interesting to read this AU twist on it all! :)
Fanatical Writer chapter 27 . 2/20/2011
What a sweet ending! I enjoyed every moment of this story!

You did a great job with it.

Fanatical Writer chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
Oooh, nice! I love Morgan-lovin'!

Fanatical Writer chapter 25 . 2/20/2011
Ooh, great chapter! A chapter of lots of revelations for Penelope!

Fanatical Writer chapter 24 . 2/20/2011
Awww...I LOVE sweet, honest Derek!

Fanatical Writer chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter. I love Morgan's responses. Here Penelope is all flustered, and he knows just what to say!

alohareader chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
AAHH, nice story. Thank You :)
writersblock24 chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
Awww! What a great way to end the story! Great job. I can't wait for your next one!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
what I like best about your fiction is your sense of humor comes through in all your stories
pretenderfan chapter 27 . 2/19/2011
Awww, they are married with a baby on the way. Now that is a very fitting end:-).

Thank you for sharing this story. I enjoyed it from begining to end. I am looking forward to your next epic in the future. Cheers:-D