Reviews for Keeping Your Character
Lill E D chapter 32 . 10/21
Love it. Please update soon
Innieminnie chapter 32 . 10/17
Kyaaa! Oh my goood that was awesome! So glad I reread all of this. Pure Gold, thank you. Now I have to wait for the next chapter ahh
Innieminnie chapter 29 . 10/17
Honestly I live for these omakes.
That chapter was AWESOME(the others were too, but still...)! Especially the Omkage! I had a laughing fit Because of it, it was REALLY funny! (And im a Person who likes puns, so thats another point)
I'm looking forwards to a/the next chapter!
natysc chapter 32 . 9/28
This story is amazing ! You can find a little of every genre in it, so please don't leave romance out ? I'm personally rooting for Reborn/Lambo pairing. Haha
Cocokitten12 chapter 26 . 9/20
I’m kinda shipping her with Mukuro right now...
MinteaMintrixx chapter 32 . 9/19
wahahahahahaha glad i came back to re-read this again
ChuLian chapter 32 . 9/14
Thanks for the chapter.
Cocokitten12 chapter 32 . 9/13
Like- this entire chapter has me cackling. Loudly. I mean, the way she constantly insults Levi and the way you wrote the omake just leaves me wheezing. This easily makes it into my most favorite fics, and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter!
Cocokitten12 chapter 18 . 9/13
I absolutely loved that first omake! It was really nice a sweet and so foreign (I can’t imagine Tsuna marrying, or an older version of Lambo). I honestly am really interested to see who Lambo ends up with (if she ever does).
Cocokitten12 chapter 18 . 9/13
Woah, that first omake was amazing! I love it, but it gives me headaches when I think of all the possible futures, who
Really cool use of lightning flames but what if you play mire of the solid concept by making the air solid so she can walk on it or if you continue with electricity you could use sasuke Kirin. I never see anyone explore lighting flames solidification aspect much beyond making themselvs tougher what about making water more solid to imitate water walking from naruto.
Awesome pls continue writing this there are not enough good KHR fanfics and this is good!
L0S3R chapter 32 . 9/7
Lambo's shenanigans are hilarious. Not to mention her relationship with Mukuro is fucking great.
Lill E D chapter 32 . 8/30