Reviews for Keeping Your Character
errydaymPurple chapter 21 . 9/25
Bootiful! Boo-ti-ful.
DragonClanMaster chapter 21 . 9/24
Life just loves to fuck with her! XD
ANIMEMANGALUV3R chapter 21 . 9/22
I actually hope to to see reborn x Oc!Lambo x Tsuna.
Please make it happen!
mavow1 chapter 21 . 9/20
Omg you updated! I missed it damn. forgot to put this fic in my favourites. Definately a top 5 self insert story. Been reading this for like 2 years now. Love the way you keep Lambo's secrets secret. Best personally I've seen written for a long time keep up the good work. Love it!
VinniVVicci chapter 21 . 9/18
Wao, she keeps attracting dangerous people O.O
GoodVibezzz chapter 21 . 9/15
Please fucking update this story's actually really good.
cassjo chapter 21 . 9/13
Haha this story is awesome the kawahira bit was hilarious.
Actually very curious as to how Mukuro Arc will play out given that 1)Mukuro and Lambo are friends(in a very strange way, but friends nonetheless, however much the two will deny it) and 2)Lambo wouldn't want her past identity as a Estraneo experiment to be known, given her private nature plus 3)she would probably have to follow Tsuna and gang to Kokuyo hideout since its her job as Tsuna's bodyguard, and if she were to plan ahead and take a leave of absence, Reborn would be suspicious as it would be too much of a coincidence(the timing, as well as the fact that Lambo knows Mukuro - who is, deemed as dangerous and on the watchlist by Reborn).
So really, can't blame me on my curiosity here. Looking forward to an update! :-)
ALL THE HINTING OF POSSIBLY REBORN/LAMBO IN THIS CHAPTER YASSSSSS GO GO LET THE SHIP SAIL (tbh, this is the only story I'd ever ship the two of them together cause Lambo is a girl here, older, and more mature. Now, if only Reborn had been in his adult form hmmmm)
PLEASE UPDATE SOON (without sacrificing quality lol) BECAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY !
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 21 . 8/26
This is a brilliant story so far, I can't wait to read more.
Vongola10 chapter 21 . 8/25
please continue with the story.
BloodieReader chapter 21 . 8/18
Love reading ur story, keep up the good work!
I'm totally shipping Lambo with Xanxus tho xD he is also one of my favourites
Rainbow shark chapter 21 . 8/10
This is an amazing story and I love this new view of Lambo. Of how she is like when she is the Black Sheep. I have read this over so many times and I still enjoy it.
Alexandta27 chapter 19 . 8/4