Reviews for Keeping Your Character
slayer007 chapter 21 . 12/17/2021
hello all! think this is the 20th time reading this story.. hope the author updates it...also I'm hoping Lambo is paired with Reborn...
LABmaiL chapter 32 . 12/5/2021
For all Lambo's speaking of Levi being an M, she's showing off quite an S side. I just looked at when you last updated, and it's been over a year. Is this on hiatus or is this dead? Either way, this has been quite a fun read.
LABmaiL chapter 7 . 12/4/2021
I love active narrators because they add so much personality. Also, this is a very fun beginning. :)
Poisonhart98 chapter 32 . 9/8/2021
I love the omakes they are hilarious. I can't wait to see everyones reactions to her railgun technique.
Poisonhart98 chapter 19 . 9/8/2021
Screw it, I'm shipping Lambo and Reborn. They can be a sadistic tag-team against everyone.
pkjmn chapter 32 . 9/6/2021
That fight was...I don't even know if I expected it to go that way but I absolutely loved it. I really want to see everyone's reaction to realizing just how much more experienced she is and trying to connect the her of this battle to the her they see everyday. Especially how the Varia react, considering the wins they originally had in canon also meant their opponent at least got a few hits in, but for Levi to not even be able to do that? Seeing how serious she is about the ring battle, at least fighting that is, would that have any consequences regarding the rest of Tsuna's guardians and how they fight in the ring battles or how the Varia sees their opponents? I really want to know what happens next! And I know it's been a bit over a year since an update but I really hope you came back from this hiatus soon, hope to get a notification about your story soon!
red chapter 32 . 8/29/2021
i have just reread this fanfic for the nth time and i love it more everytime i do. i was just wondering if it was on haitus? since its been around a year since it was last updated and if it would be continued because i would love to see what happens in the next chapter in the aftermath of the battle and everyones reactions to her being a human railgun - and on that note would you consider mikasas moves from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun with her being an elecromaster and all? maybe killuas godspeed since it involves electricity? maybe even the god emel (idek if thats his name lol) guy from onepiece or even electric pokemon moves? itd be ironic with her future division having pokemon names and everything lmao.
Lazy Servant chapter 32 . 8/20/2021
Thanks for the chapters.
lunangelique chapter 32 . 8/8/2021
BEST! CHAPTER! EVER!
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 32 . 8/8/2021
Wow, that's hilarious! I love this so much! I love Lambo so much! Also, I too would do this kind of thing for my cat (though Yuurei seems to be better behaved than my kitty will ever be...) Still, loving the hand puns and the teasing! And can't wait for the Future cause that's gonna be a hoot. Hope this updates soon! Thanks for the amazing fic author!
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 14 . 8/7/2021
I have mixed feelings on who to ship Lambo with... Xanxus is tempting but we haven't seen any interactions for that so its off the tables for me rn. Hibari doesn't seem her type and he only seems to be mildly interested in fighting her. Mukuro has a connection with her from their interactions and is my favourite character so honestly, I think I'd go with him.

But... Reborn has good chemistry and I think they're around a similar age mentally? She's like mid 30s and I think he's around late 30s at this point? Being around the same age and understanding the struggles of being perceived younger than they are, not to mention they're similar interests and duties. Still, she's admitted to not having any feelings for him and its best to stay consistent so I just want them to be like the bestest of friends (or as close as they can get to that considering who they are).

In the end, I think I ship Mukuro/Lambo the most. I just really want him to come back and not be put in Vendicare! At the least, they've got to have some kind of sibling relation.
AutumnBee124 chapter 32 . 7/22/2021
Lol, definitely the best fanfic I've read in forever. OC Lambo is the best. I am loving every moment.
PrincessMagic chapter 32 . 6/20/2021
Hahahahahahhaa! Okay i love love love this fic!
MysticTopaz6293 chapter 32 . 6/17/2021
Just found this through a recommendation. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to read more. ️
Sea.Childe chapter 32 . 5/30/2021
I love this story is so hilarious!
2,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »