Reviews for Chained
Littwink chapter 6 . 7/29
One of the more realistic storylines.
MoceJo chapter 6 . 1/30
I read this story a while back and ive been searching for it.. So happy i actually found it!
FML chapter 5 . 1/19
I would have killed Sirius in his sleep. Why would Harry accept him again?
choxpastry chapter 6 . 1/5
Wait you mean Jame and lily sigh a paper allow Sirius legally raped Harry, abused him to the point of risk baby life, Blackmail him with the most disgust thing to his sister and Harry just forgot it all because Sirius play nice husband less than a year!

fuck with that! If I were Harry I will forever scared and no matter what he do I will never love him. When I look at him it will remind me of what he did, that he is a sick pervert who did't fucking care about me. And as soon as Jack marry I will run away with my baby. I will not let the man who think they can rape and abuse someone be near my child. Who know what he will do with the child.

And did Sirius feel sorry? Nooooo, he just afraid that harry would die.
Dratias chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Wow.. You did a really good job at making this story feel intense. I kinda wish Harry could have gone back to Draco, but oh well. I guess if he's not miserable with Sirius then it's better than nothing.
s chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
This has been quite an interesting story. Before I go to the ending I would like to comment on a few things. First, I finished this one early on in my head - something like Malfoy (being dark and connected and all) gets someone to 'help' Sirius take a long walk off a short pier, Harry of course is completely innocent and alibied and now free of his despicable rapist/husband. He now has his properties as a Potter and the estates of the Blacks (not that money makes up for being prisoner/assaulted/ etc but nothing ever does and getting the spoils is somewhat of a victory). He can marry who he wants (after therapy lol), he's rich, can finish school and never, never, never, ever speak to his parents again. EVER.
Actually that's what I wanted to say; I'm going to finish the story now and I really hope it doesn't end with ... Sirius has now changed and it all works out for the best. Because abusers apologize after abusing and don't change. "But he said he's sorry and won't hit me again." "Momma cried and said she'd never hit me again." (Repeat x infinity) Thanks for writing and your hard work.
croaksome3 chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
I know the story has since long been completed but I couldn't not help but leave a review. I love your story and I do mean it. This is totally my type of story with all the angst, melancholy, drama and happy ending tightly knitted together into one lovely short story. Did I mention, I love your story, every part of it. And I congratulate you on writing this. Thank you for sharing.
January February chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Love your plot and everything,but I hate the could've done so much more with it .
ammone-sempai chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Thank you for writing this lovely story. I had my ups and downs with it, but I really enjoyed the story. I hope you will continue writing more amazing stories.
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
The Potter's were asses for forcing Harry to marry Sirius. I'm happy that Sirius finally came around. This was a really good story.
Eclair chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
I found myself crying in more times than I could count upon reading this beautiful story.

Yes, I was dissapointed at the fact that Harry hadn't accepted the Divorce and separated from Sirius, and I was also secretly dissapointed that he gave Sirius a chance. I mean, if you were to put yourself in Harry's shoes, would you give the man who black-mailed you, manipulated you, forced himself on you, locked you up and kept you away from seeing your only loving family member and from your true love, Especially if he bound and chained you and, to add vinegar to the wound, whipped you and then raped you after in a blind rage, a chance? I surely wouldn't.

But, every person needs to see the worst to truly change. No matter how shitty said person is, Harry made the right choice, despite the things (a whole paragraph, really.) I wrote about Sirius.

That is all :D

Don't expect advice anything else from me though, after all, I am only a child. Although, I will not reveal my age. Someone might report me for being to underaged to be reading fics such as this. Rest assured, I'm not that young. I am below 15 and above 12.
Cat7herinE chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
You know what? I kind of hate stories like this, and have no idea, why I keep torturing myself...
I really think that Harry should pack his things and get the hell out of there. Sirius Asshole Black had nearly killed him and his baby! WTF?! Why would he stay? I just do not understand situations like this, when someone hurt you, you don't just stand there and do nothing! I'm kind of dissapointed by Harry... and Harry's parents and friends. Now I have this bad feeling in my stomach. :/
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Sounds like Harry has the case of stockholm syndrome. (Kinda) hahha. Anyway, i love sirius/harry! And yours is amazing! And the way you wrote draco/harry, the ending could go both ways. And both would be amazing. Thanks for sharing!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I cried until chapter four and I was angry with you most of the way through, but sit was strangly sweet, so I liked it. I liked the ending
EverettEvan99 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I still feel bad for draco...