Reviews for Chained
ammone-sempai chapter 6 . 15h
Thank you for writing this lovely story. I had my ups and downs with it, but I really enjoyed the story. I hope you will continue writing more amazing stories.
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 5/5
The Potter's were asses for forcing Harry to marry Sirius. I'm happy that Sirius finally came around. This was a really good story.
Eclair chapter 6 . 4/21
I found myself crying in more times than I could count upon reading this beautiful story.

Yes, I was dissapointed at the fact that Harry hadn't accepted the Divorce and separated from Sirius, and I was also secretly dissapointed that he gave Sirius a chance. I mean, if you were to put yourself in Harry's shoes, would you give the man who black-mailed you, manipulated you, forced himself on you, locked you up and kept you away from seeing your only loving family member and from your true love, Especially if he bound and chained you and, to add vinegar to the wound, whipped you and then raped you after in a blind rage, a chance? I surely wouldn't.

But, every person needs to see the worst to truly change. No matter how shitty said person is, Harry made the right choice, despite the things (a whole paragraph, really.) I wrote about Sirius.

That is all :D

Don't expect advice anything else from me though, after all, I am only a child. Although, I will not reveal my age. Someone might report me for being to underaged to be reading fics such as this. Rest assured, I'm not that young. I am below 15 and above 12.
Cat7herinE chapter 6 . 2/8
You know what? I kind of hate stories like this, and have no idea, why I keep torturing myself...
I really think that Harry should pack his things and get the hell out of there. Sirius Asshole Black had nearly killed him and his baby! WTF?! Why would he stay? I just do not understand situations like this, when someone hurt you, you don't just stand there and do nothing! I'm kind of dissapointed by Harry... and Harry's parents and friends. Now I have this bad feeling in my stomach. :/
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
Sounds like Harry has the case of stockholm syndrome. (Kinda) hahha. Anyway, i love sirius/harry! And yours is amazing! And the way you wrote draco/harry, the ending could go both ways. And both would be amazing. Thanks for sharing!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I cried until chapter four and I was angry with you most of the way through, but sit was strangly sweet, so I liked it. I liked the ending
EverettEvan99 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I still feel bad for draco...
jake chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
do you think you could make an alternate reality of this. where harry fights against sirius and breaks free of him pleeaaaaassseeeee
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I can tolerate slash. But Harry and Sirius? Absolute nonsense.
JBubbles chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
But there will be more chapters... right? Because I can't really say I'm adoring this newly better Sirius and I refuse to let it end like this simple change of heart! . haha as if I have the power in this fic! Anyway, curious plot!
Hainbuche chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
trotz der warnungen und raiting - black ist eine rießengroße arschloch. aber zumindest hat harry sich gedacht mit seinem stockholm syndrom das beste zu machen. und natürlich würde dann der name nicht auffallen. eine interessant psycho story, mal was anderes aber gut geschrieben. und das ist kein sarkasmus. lg hainbuche
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
sirius is a jerk here
lovely
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
whats the other ending?
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
)':
S-so... I don't know how to describe it
sneaky snake chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Ok so ironically Sirious agreed to the name Orion for the baby, not knowing that Harry and Draco were gonna name their baby that. The ending was appealing to everyone, no one was sad and everyone got what they deserved or wanted. Marvelous job babe.