Reviews for Chained
Lexilue354 chapter 1 . 7/17
I Really Liked This, I Just Didn't Like The Beginning
Anki chapter 6 . 6/16
This was...this was truly disturbing. I kept reading even after reading all of Harry's turmoil, thinking that he would get away because he still have that fire. But no. He stayed with his abuser in the end. I do not know how that is a happy ending. This hit something so deep. It is disturbing and wrong and bad. Horrible. I regret reading this. I kept thinking he would not be like the more predictable main characters who has experienced something like this and run away but he stayed. It hurt. I don't think this was right. I know this was only fictional but I think you killed Harry's spirit and self respect and everything that made him, him along the way. I don't know if that was intentional or not but this whole thing was just wrong. I can't fathom this. I just wanted him to run away, to become free. This was horrible.
FlowerPowder-Amara chapter 6 . 5/8
It just doesn't fit I expected Harry and/or his child to die Truly everything but forgivness Damn! It's sick I wish this story to end diffrent
FlowerPowder-Amara chapter 6 . 5/8
In my oppinion it shouldn't end like it
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 6 . 3/13
Please please please write more soon, this is amazing!
Littwink chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
One of the more realistic storylines.
MoceJo chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
I read this story a while back and ive been searching for it.. So happy i actually found it!
FML chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I would have killed Sirius in his sleep. Why would Harry accept him again?
choxpastry chapter 6 . 1/5/2016
Wait you mean Jame and lily sigh a paper allow Sirius legally raped Harry, abused him to the point of risk baby life, Blackmail him with the most disgust thing to his sister and Harry just forgot it all because Sirius play nice husband less than a year!

fuck with that! If I were Harry I will forever scared and no matter what he do I will never love him. When I look at him it will remind me of what he did, that he is a sick pervert who did't fucking care about me. And as soon as Jack marry I will run away with my baby. I will not let the man who think they can rape and abuse someone be near my child. Who know what he will do with the child.

And did Sirius feel sorry? Nooooo, he just afraid that harry would die.
Dratias chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Wow.. You did a really good job at making this story feel intense. I kinda wish Harry could have gone back to Draco, but oh well. I guess if he's not miserable with Sirius then it's better than nothing.
s chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
This has been quite an interesting story. Before I go to the ending I would like to comment on a few things. First, I finished this one early on in my head - something like Malfoy (being dark and connected and all) gets someone to 'help' Sirius take a long walk off a short pier, Harry of course is completely innocent and alibied and now free of his despicable rapist/husband. He now has his properties as a Potter and the estates of the Blacks (not that money makes up for being prisoner/assaulted/ etc but nothing ever does and getting the spoils is somewhat of a victory). He can marry who he wants (after therapy lol), he's rich, can finish school and never, never, never, ever speak to his parents again. EVER.
Actually that's what I wanted to say; I'm going to finish the story now and I really hope it doesn't end with ... Sirius has now changed and it all works out for the best. Because abusers apologize after abusing and don't change. "But he said he's sorry and won't hit me again." "Momma cried and said she'd never hit me again." (Repeat x infinity) Thanks for writing and your hard work.
croaksome3 chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
I know the story has since long been completed but I couldn't not help but leave a review. I love your story and I do mean it. This is totally my type of story with all the angst, melancholy, drama and happy ending tightly knitted together into one lovely short story. Did I mention, I love your story, every part of it. And I congratulate you on writing this. Thank you for sharing.
January February chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Love your plot and everything,but I hate the could've done so much more with it .
ammone-sempai chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Thank you for writing this lovely story. I had my ups and downs with it, but I really enjoyed the story. I hope you will continue writing more amazing stories.
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
The Potter's were asses for forcing Harry to marry Sirius. I'm happy that Sirius finally came around. This was a really good story.