Reviews for Coda
AnimaVortexx chapter 48 . 3/13
I adore this little gem of a story, your writing is amazing! Since my preferences have strayed from , I tried to find Coda on Archive of Our Own and was so very disappointed when it was not available on that wonderful site. If you have time, will you be posting on that site? I have read your other reviews and saw other people ask as well. Please consider my request.

Thanks so much for writing such a realistic and magnificent story!
If you get the time would you please post to Archive of Our Own?

Please, please, PLEASE!
This fic has always been my go to after I watch the movie. It is a beautiful, realistic love story. I was saddened when I could not find it on Archive of Our Own, as that site lets readers download stories. I love to re-read Coda and this site does not always load for me. Would you please consider posting it on AO3? I have no clue if you do have an account, and if you don't it only takes a couple days for an invitation.
Thanks!
Could you please post this on AO3? I have been hoping to download it for ages!
SashaLikaMusica chapter 47 . 1/18
All right, so:

I freely admit that I found this because I was totally smut-hunting at eleven o'clock at night with no intention other than to read a quick oneshot and go to sleep.

At three AM, it was one of those too-late-to-sleep, giddy, enthused, crying, half-hysterical mini deaths that only take place at ungodly hours over the ends of unspeakably fantastic stories. This was perfection. I've always felt more of an understanding of Lily than of Nina, but you managed to enlighten me in both respects; I found a deeper part of Nina at the same time that my love for Lily was fed. You wrote her exactly as she always has been in my head. Cool, logical, and unrestrained, but not remotely untamed in those respects. The struggle of balance with Nina was perfect, partly because it wasn't *just* with Nina; it was within Nina, but with Lily as a part of it, too. And using it instead of hiding from it, not trying to control it but feeling its power with the *knowledge* that it was hers to own was exactly right, I felt. Merging the two different parts to make a whole. Dark, emotional, twisted, poetic, graceful; beautiful.

It's difficult to take an already written story and add body to it in a way that makes sense and doesn't put people off, but you managed it. I loved the addition of Kyle, especially. This was wonderfully written in a style that keeps it from being out of plot or character, that keeps the feeling of the story true to itself while molding it again within that framework. Plus, my favorite part is that since the movie ends the way it does, this is actually plausible, unlike most stories here. And someone else might have taken too much creative license with that, but you worked with it wonderfully.

I'm quite impressed, and now this is going to be stuck in my head for a long, long time.
Girl, I don't even know what to do with this. This whole thing is so dark and beautiful and twisted and perfect and damn. I see so much in here it's remarkable.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
Omg I love this story so much. I think this is the 5th time I've read this. Bravo!
Kurrent chapter 48 . 8/6/2015
Absolutely lovely. Your writing is clean, crisp and evocative, and you handled some very touchy subjects with grace, restraint and understanding. Extremely well-done, with a wonderful ending and epilogue. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
I honestly love this story so much. Its by far the best Black Swan fanfic I have ever read. Thank you for writing this gem.
CatchandDestroy chapter 48 . 4/19/2015
I have read this fic soooo many times and I will continue to do so. And I know other reviewers have asked this and normally I think asking the author to post fics on other sites is annoying, but doesn't always work for me and since this is my fave fic, I too will join the reviewers asking you to post this masterpiece on AO3. I would feel so much better if I could download it.

I'm sorry for probably annoying you with this and I do understand that RL gets in the way sometimes.
Thanks for considering.
Guest chapter 48 . 2/19/2015
Would you be an absolute darling and please post this to AO3?
gleek12384 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Great Job! : )
checkpointcharlie127 chapter 48 . 2/13/2015
Ohmygod. I just came across this (don't ask me how I never thought of black swan FanFiction before, herpderp). Sooooooooo great! I love the examination of fractured psyche toward the beginning, and Lily's back story. And, ya know, the fluff, and the simmering physical scenes. Seriously, whether it was dance or sex, the connection was palpable, jumping from written word directly into my (overactive) imagination. So great.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Could you please post this on AO3? While there are other Lily/Nina fics there, none are the length and quality that your is. This is amazing and you should be very proud to say you've written it. :) I just really want to download it, and AO3 allows that.

Sorry if the request is annoying.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/4/2014