Reviews for Coda
Omg I love this story so much. I think this is the 5th time I've read this. Bravo!
Kurrent chapter 48 . 8/6
Absolutely lovely. Your writing is clean, crisp and evocative, and you handled some very touchy subjects with grace, restraint and understanding. Extremely well-done, with a wonderful ending and epilogue. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I honestly love this story so much. Its by far the best Black Swan fanfic I have ever read. Thank you for writing this gem.
CatchandDestroy chapter 48 . 4/19
I have read this fic soooo many times and I will continue to do so. And I know other reviewers have asked this and normally I think asking the author to post fics on other sites is annoying, but doesn't always work for me and since this is my fave fic, I too will join the reviewers asking you to post this masterpiece on AO3. I would feel so much better if I could download it.

I'm sorry for probably annoying you with this and I do understand that RL gets in the way sometimes.
Thanks for considering.
Would you be an absolute darling and please post this to AO3?
gleek12384 chapter 1 . 2/15
Great Job! : )
checkpointcharlie127 chapter 48 . 2/13
Ohmygod. I just came across this (don't ask me how I never thought of black swan FanFiction before, herpderp). Sooooooooo great! I love the examination of fractured psyche toward the beginning, and Lily's back story. And, ya know, the fluff, and the simmering physical scenes. Seriously, whether it was dance or sex, the connection was palpable, jumping from written word directly into my (overactive) imagination. So great.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/21/2014
Could you please post this on AO3? While there are other Lily/Nina fics there, none are the length and quality that your is. This is amazing and you should be very proud to say you've written it. :) I just really want to download it, and AO3 allows that.

Sorry if the request is annoying.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/4/2014
Could you post on AO3?
u r awesome chapter 48 . 11/5/2013
This story was beautiful! It is by far one of the best stories I have ever read, especially in the Black Swan fandom! This story was just so mesmerizing, enthralling, magnificent and realistic! I could picture every single moment that occurred between Nina and Lily, almost as if it was from the film! Your fic was that incredible and lovely! Your characterization of Nina and Lily was spot-on, but you also added your own personal, creative touches to each character. Those qualities made the story so much more unique and captivating! I love how you created a background for both characters and really developed each one. The love between the two dancers was definitely not rushed! It was slow and sweet and definitely beautiful as it gradually built up! Thomas, Erica, Veronica, Galina, Kyle, David and all of the other characters were also incredibly well written! I loved how you characterized everyone! The way you portrayed Nina and Lily's feelings was fantastic! How their relationship evolved was so creative and enjoyable to read. I was engrossed by your writing, details and the plot (with all of its twists and turns). ;P
Thank you so much for writing and posting this story! I really really enjoyed reading it! Every chapter and moment was great! My eyes were glued to my iPod for days until I finished the story(right now). Then immediately after I finished I had the strong urge to just congratulate and thank you, to the best of my ability, for all of your hard work, dedication, and finally just for having that muse that gave you this amazing idea! ;)
Your story is beyond spectacular! I cried, laughed, smiled, became angry and fell in love with the characters, just by the way in which you wrote them! The ending was extremely satisfying and I was very pleased, although I was slightly sad as well to see this story finished. It was amazing! :)
Reading this story definitely brightened my day! :D
Thank you so much for everything you did! Keep up the remarkable writing and good luck! You are a very talented and fantastic writer!

u r awesome
theweirdkidintheback chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
cherylkunis chapter 48 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely love this! :) I couldn't take my eyes off it until I reached the last word of the whole story! I think I'm going to have to read it again to understand better though :P
May996 chapter 46 . 7/9/2013
May996 chapter 39 . 7/9/2013
Really Fantastic!
island.dred.insomniac chapter 48 . 4/14/2013
I love this story. I was never a fan of Black Swan the movie but this as a follow up was really well done. It is believable that Nina could heal herself and Lily is a very supportive person. The characters are believable and the plot is also well done. I really enjoyed this all around.

Thank you for sharing your work.