Reviews for A Blow to the Gut
Please update soon. chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
can you please update the story again
DiNozzoGibbsBabe chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I'm hoping you will continue with this story, its wonderful and I am so eager to find out what happens with Tony.
Scat210 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
You should continue this story it is very enjoyable & well written, I'm sure things wouldn't go smoothly for Tony & I'd like to see the Tony & Gibbs dynamic kicking in.
Tiva4TheWin chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Good story but pleeaase update super-duper fast! I'll get Gibbs to get you 10 virtual caf!pows if you update! So please? :D
debbie chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
great story hope there more. I love reading your stories but you need to finish some of them soon. I want to know what happen in them.
Taura Callisto chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Great story so far, it definitely needs to be updated :)
tansysam chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
please finish this story,
dawnzy007 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Great story more please.
lilawonder chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeze keep going with this story!

* begs *
tealrose chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Totally enjoyed! are there going to be any more chapters? it would be interesting to see how the others felt about not noticing that Tony was in pain, seeing as how Gibbs usually does, and McGee always checks everyone due to his sensitive nature in people. the rest of the group too, maybe. also, will he have a struggle while he is still in the hospital, or will he want to leave when he 'feels better'... T
Laurie chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I am enjoying this story.

Please update asap.

PS... i am also reading your latest fic.
somebody's sister chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Hey there! i just read this story and I'm in the process of reading Saved. And i think both are amazing! I was always dissappointed on how Tony just returned to normal after Requiem. I also think that you should do one for after Twilght. So keep on writing esp., on this one.

P.S-did you ever think of doing one after SWAK?
combatcrazy chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
That's out Gibbs. Leave it to him to get Tony to do what he has to do. Great chapter.
Mc7ism chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Yay! I was so very happy to see this updated! And what a fantastic update it was. Wow...I think I was holding my breath while I was reading and waiting to see if Tony would take a breath for Gibbs. Nicely done and very intense! I loved every word:o) Thanks for posting and I eagerly await the next chapter!